Astral Question

Started by Ricin, October 04, 2018, 09:39:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Do Hiroshi Sanada and Kazuki Yotsuga share the same Astral?
Is it The same with Seina Yamada and Hiroshi Manada?

The Dual counterparts were both able to see or contemplate the alternate universe.  Hiroshi could replicate ZINV as core robots, Kazuki is ZINV.

And Kiriko in book 4 Chapter 5 says she sees something Seina-like in Hiroshi.

This is just a random thought that came to mind

Quote from: Ricin on October 04, 2018, 09:39:04 PM
Do Hiroshi Sanada and Kazuki Yotsuga share the same Astral?
Is it The same with Seina Yamada and Hiroshi Manada?

The Dual counterparts were both able to see or contemplate the alternate universe.  Hiroshi could replicate ZINV as core robots, Kazuki is ZINV.

And Kiriko in book 4 Chapter 5 says she sees something Seina-like in Hiroshi.

This is just a random thought that came to mind

TBH i am also wondering this. ... also... its Ken sanada... ken and hiroshi seem to have switched names in gxp

expecialy because of maya saying that she remembers past life things from earth.

but... i think the think with ken and kazuki/ seina and hiroshi, is that in hesei-ban 3  mitsuki was said to have an electra complex. which is an oedepus for your dad. so originally he intended her motivation for liking kazuki to be that he reminded her of her dad in a way. now this seems to have been more fully acted on when he got into the novels its joked that miki has an electra complex. which i was amazed to see after reading it in the dual pitch proposal.

so i think ken M and seina have separate astrals... but at the same time... it seems like there may be some weird mixing up going on

are all the yayoi types their own astrals just similar to yayoi except for fuku who is yayoi being drawn to seina to correct his biased probability? or are all of them just various versions of the same astral? D is still D so I would think that she is still the same astral... but why wouldn't her astral reincarnate? why can it be restored into the same state but other peoples can't. is it because of zinv? does zinv fix it like masaki's astral was fixed to her ship?

also there were two kens in the two universes... were they the same astral? did kazuki and zinv have the same astral originally?
what about ayuko... or hiroshi rara....

the real question is  do people in separate dimensions share astrals?

and if himik is non robo earths himc  then is it still bonded to ken rara's reincarnation. if zinv is still kazuki's tree when he is seina... its possible right? well hiroshi's reincarnation analogue is ken raraibia steinbeck who is said to have died on an satelite when that was mysteriously crushed into a tiny ball by a gravity phenomena... I.E. unstated but OBVIOUSLY an attack from a holy night like himc or zinv. now if raraiba was kens analog... then logicly he might really be himik's piolet... since AYUKO's reincarnation tsukiko seems not to be.....

Ok but... Then what about .............. Kirche's creator....

Wouldn't logic dictate that kirche's creator also be hiroshi rara's reincarnation? we've learned nothing of him though kirche doesnt even have a last name that is given yet.

im sure we might get more on this as GXP part two shapes up cause were getting so much on dual and astrals and the magic system which seems to explain the seed project.

I've always wondered how it worked with kagato and zero as well. do zero and ryoko = 2 astrals 1 body? what about female and make kagato...  was kagato two astrals in one body that split? or did the female part manifest only when split. 

mikami can operate two bodies at once it seems... but that makes sense she is still the same person and uses her accelerated thinking.

for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here