happy 26th tenchiversery

Started by Eff Efferson, September 25, 2018, 12:27:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
according to my facebook its been a year since the 25th aniversery. horray! heres to another year of this carnival that never ends.
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Congratulations to our beloved Tenchi Muyo franchise. :)
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

A big congratulations to Tenchi Muyo! for turning 26.  We can't really say much else right now given that aside from the GXP novels and a new Tenchi IF or two (And the True Tenchi novels and Ai crossing the pond), literally nothing has happened since the end of OVA 4 save for the entire series being re-released on Bluray.

But hey... at least the 26th anniversary has been MUCH more active than the 21st anniversary was, and we all saw what direction THAT went in once we reached the 22nd anniversary (Reminder: Ai).
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)

:bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo: :bravo:   :bravo:

26 bravos for the 26th tenchiverstry.   Tenchi's oldest daughters are in high school.