Discuss Tenchi Muyo!: Maternity

Started by Zigra, October 07, 2013, 08:03:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
October 07, 2013, 08:03:02 AM Last Edit: October 16, 2014, 06:12:44 AM by Zigra
This thread is for discussing my fanfic project, which is basically my own retelling of OAV 3. As you can see from the prologue, it's going to be very different from the canon OAV 3.

Why does it suck so much?
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

QuoteShe was expecting Sasami to tell her that she had a crush on that Tenchi boy, as Misaki claimed Sasami did. However, this threw Kiyone for a loop. Though, Kiyone realized, she shouldn't really be surprised that Sasami loves women...

Why aren't you burning in the second lowest circle of hell right now?  (The lowest circle is being forced to read this fic.)

October 30, 2013, 06:32:31 AM #3 Last Edit: October 30, 2013, 06:41:46 AM by Zigra
Quote from: جبريل 無道 on October 30, 2013, 04:27:25 AM
Why aren't you burning in the second lowest circle of hell right now?  (The lowest circle is being forced to read this fic.)

Because I happen to run that place ^_^

Quote from: Gaston on November 24, 2013, 07:25:02 PM
Jibril, don't commit suicide please.

I can't help it if I keep reading Ziggy fics.

February 17, 2014, 10:22:38 AM #8 Last Edit: March 05, 2014, 01:41:26 PM by جبريل 無道
In honor of your latest chapter:

http://www.youtube.com/v/V0qhsUxifVQ

I've begun a massive re-write of my OAV 3 story. The prologue and first chapter have been posted. This re-write will be quite different from the old version, as the last part of chapter 1 will show.

I'm also planning an equally massive re-write of the Ouroboros story, which will come after I've finished OAV 3.

Oh, I should point out in this latest chapter that the snakehead hair pieces that Tsunami wears are actually a concept created by Jibril. Credit where credit is due.

You didn't credit my idea of pairing Sailor Uranus with Misato.  :sotw:

October 08, 2014, 12:43:07 PM #12 Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 12:54:23 PM by Zigra
Quote from: Gaston on October 08, 2014, 11:59:37 AM
You didn't credit my idea of pairing Sailor Uranus with Misato.  :sotw:

Umm, sorry about that. But, while that is an oversight on my part, this situation is a bit different. Whereas your idea of paring Haruka and Misato was something you merely suggested to me, Jibril's concept of the snakehead hair pieces are something that she created for her own stories that I'm borrowing for mine. I wanted to give her credit so that it's not total plagiarism.

New chapter is up, as well as a more appropriate title change for the story.

Just made a huge revision for chapter 7. It was a pain in the ass to do, but I think the end result is an improvement and also fits much better with where I wanted to take this fic series in the future. One more chapter for Maternity to go.