$2600 Ryoko Pic!

Started by جبريل 無道, December 23, 2017, 11:09:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
December 23, 2017, 11:09:14 AM Last Edit: December 23, 2017, 11:18:13 AM by جبريل 無道
So I was browsing the internet today, trying to catch up this year (still haven't watched OAV4 yet besides episode 1 :neg:) when this Masaki Kajishima pic caught my eye.

It was on an auction site last year, since there was no date on the pic, from the art style I'm guessing it's 1990s.  This started at 100,000 yen and in a frenzy of 36 bids it went up to 290,000!  That's about $2600!  Nuts.

Google images tells me there's absolutely no other places this pic is on the net, so I'm very happy to have caught it before it was taken down :)  Ryoko is dressed rather festive for the Holiday, don't you think?

Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

Congratulations. :)

(That's quite a lot of money though.)
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

:chord: That'll fetch someone a rather nice home theater system to replace those questionable rabbit ears 

I'd pay even more for it if I had any money!

Thanks for saving the pic! You're a hero!  :worship:

Read this. It made me learn a lot of useful things.

I guess that's money well spent?

I mean, if collecting all TM merchandises through out all years, then how much is that gonna cost?

*look at wallet*
:neg:

:stonk: I just realized how expensive those inks are. He was drawing pure currency notes there.

October 14, 2021, 02:54:32 AM #7 Last Edit: October 14, 2021, 03:04:33 AM by Dreamr
I saw that. Man, that is a beautiful piece of work. Its a one-of-a-kind original piece made by Masaki Kajishima. I certainly would have bid on it if I had known about it back then.

edit: holy crap I found one of Sasami on tumbler. Might have to scroll a little bit. But it's clearly related. I wonder if he did a whole set, maybe as promotional work?

I think it was promotional different shops had other pieces posted to the front of the store

That's the one I posted in a nother thread. I think I saw a couple of the others floating around on the interwebs. Mihoshi and Sasami iirc.