How dual fits into the tenchi ova universe

Started by Eff Efferson, August 01, 2018, 08:55:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I realized that this may be a bit unclear for some more casual fans... so I've decided to make an article on it

http://tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com/2018/08/how-dual-fits-into-tenchi-ova-universe.html

am I going to get back to translations any time soon? probably not... but... I am working on doing a translation of one of the sega saturn "games" that i found interesting... but that's going to come out at my own pace...
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

It'll be less hard if you focus on one thing instead of 'waging a three-front war', so to speak. The GXP Novels badly needed to be TLed more than you think (I know there are people who are waiting for it to be finished, not counting the recently released volumes, that can wait), the Japanese fanbase are way ahead of everyone not living in Japan on that regard. Unless you manage to find people [spoiler](with no funny/shady backgrounds and a political bias/agenda)[/spoiler] who can help you in finishing the GXP Novel TLs, your practically stuck TLing two or more different Tenchi Contents than you can handle for a very long time

Quote from: oreo on August 02, 2018, 04:38:46 PM
It'll be less hard if you focus on one thing instead of 'waging a three-front war', so to speak. The GXP Novels badly needed to be TLed more than you think (I know there are people who are waiting for it to be finished, not counting the recently released volumes, that can wait), the Japanese fanbase are way ahead of everyone not living in Japan on that regard. Unless you manage to find people [spoiler](with no funny/shady backgrounds and a political bias/agenda)[/spoiler] who can help you in finishing the GXP Novel TLs, your practically stuck TLing two or more different Tenchi Contents than you can handle for a very long time

I'm going to get back to it... but rather a bit more sparse then before for the remaining chapters, I don't know if its going to get picked up officialy but it it does they will do a way better job then i will hopefully so I may just go pure summary mode.... and i don't plan to split myself up like i was before
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Interesting....  So the events in Dual is actually more like ancient pre-history in the current Tecnhi-verse?  And a lot of characters from GXP are actually reincarnations of those people?

Plot thickens.  :V

August 19, 2018, 12:27:52 AM #4 Last Edit: August 19, 2018, 02:55:50 AM by Fap_fapperson
yes and in  way it almost seems like the waifu tears are echoing properties of the original waifus. like a whole milf set for yayoi. a whole fantasy character set for d who was an actual alien. a set similar but from a different culture that fights with mechs (renza) for  mitsuki r. and a pretty similar galaxy federation based alternate set for mistuku sanada. ringos teir makes no sense and is poorly explained .. so i have no idea whats going on there...  it almost seems like a set of younger waifus is emerging but is never solidified...  and of course there is the original 4 reincarnated ...
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here