You are Here:
Which non-animated Tenchi event would you like to see animated?

Author (Read 294 times)

Hellohi

• Members
I love the Tenchi series, so much going on across multiple TV shows and novels etc.

What is something that appeared in a novel or was spoken about that you actually want to see animated or turned into a series or movie?

For me it is the Washu-Bioroid story. That seems like a very interesting idea for an OVA or even a movie. I’ve always been fascinated by Washu’s gems and it’d be interesting to see her and Tsunami in this story as well the clones and the people alive back then and the war that broke out.

Tenchi reminds me of Game of Thrones, such a large and in-depth story with so many questions! I wish Tenchi was as popular as Game of Thrones so that we could see this entire world unfold.

Re: Which non-animated Tenchi event would you like to see animated?
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2018, 06:44:14 PM »

Fap_fapperson

• Members
  • He who reads Japanese poorly.
    • tenchi muyo translation blog
I love the Tenchi series, so much going on across multiple TV shows and novels etc.

What is something that appeared in a novel or was spoken about that you actually want to see animated or turned into a series or movie?

For me it is the Washu-Bioroid story. That seems like a very interesting idea for an OVA or even a movie. I’ve always been fascinated by Washu’s gems and it’d be interesting to see her and Tsunami in this story as well the clones and the people alive back then and the war that broke out.

Tenchi reminds me of Game of Thrones, such a large and in-depth story with so many questions! I wish Tenchi was as popular as Game of Thrones so that we could see this entire world unfold.

I think the same thing all the time its a very in depth and complicated politcal drama  and its so complex for  a cheesy comedy anime world.

I'd love to see the bioroid story. we need a proper dual prequel... but better yet... use tenchi's son and masaki being sent on an archeology mission by washu as the framing device for the story... knock out two bioroids with one gem.

but there's alot to choose from.

the true tenchis would be beautiful animated and the novel version of gxp reanimation will never happen at least not to full accuracy theres alot in there clearly censored for content...

but gxp part two OVA's as a little animated extra like clamp did with their manga's and xxxholic/tsubasa would be nice

i'd kill for seto's backstory animated.

maybe some more kagato and washu pre her getting sealed by him in her side of the ship. definitely more washu naja time or some fucking development for mihoshi

anyone who says the omake issue with sasami is getting a call to the fbi....

for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com

Enjoyed my translations? Wanna donate?:
https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_button_id=2J66ZUGCW9TDN

« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2018, 08:35:15 PM »

Ricin

• Members

I am going to give a really dumb answer but I think it would be comedy gold.

N
GXP 9

Nene taking Seina to the bath and a bunch of girl have all sorts of crazy reactions to Seina's hog

« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2018, 09:04:21 PM »

Ryo-Okay

• Members+
  • Members
  • LOVE is ALL
Tenchi's wedding.

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2018, 10:18:28 PM »

takahata

• Members+
  • Members
  • I am a first waiver
I will to see more adaptions of the Hasegawa novels as well as a translation of the novels. .  The second Tenchi movie The Daughter of Darkness was based on one of the Hasegawa novels. The addition of Kiyone as one member of Tenchi's harem help to bridge Ryo-Ohki and Universe.   The Hasegawa canon is very similar to the Ryo-Ohki canon.  The Masaki Residence in the Hasegawa canon is like the one in Ryo-Ohki.

It is a fact that the Hasegawa canon that Tenchi has his first child born when he was a teenager. Mayuka was a child stuck in a teen's body.  Oddly, I can safely point out that Washu is still Ryoko's mother in the Hasegawa canon.  Like Washu from Universe, the Hasegawa Washu is not one of the Chosen goddesses.  While Washu of the Hasegawa canon is not a Kami, she is  still one of Mihoshi's female ancestors.

:ignore:  :omgwtf: :omgwtf: :really:

« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2018, 06:16:26 PM »

جبريل 無道

• Ms. Anthrope
  • Administrator
  • Members
  • TM!R OAV 1&2 Fan
Visit my Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group and Deviant Art Club

« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2018, 06:17:00 PM »

Monster Man

• Members+
  • Members
  • The Villain
Manga stuff would be fun.

I will to see more adaptions of the Hasegawa novels as well as a translation of the novels.

This too.