156 pages
21x15cm
980 Yen

http://www.nyaa.eu/?page=torrentinfo&tid=360843
http://depositfiles.com/files/2rx6l6kul

EDIT: Those old links may not work.  Here is new one as of 7/20/2014:
https://mega.co.nz/#!IdhQgACQ!bstlLeGuXASTkvMgFKV_3xUCm4Ep7XyJJJb7iK2bUo8

photo storage
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

I'm loving it, looked through that and found this one. Couldn't resist running it through OCR, a little gtrans magic and some shopping.

I swear....if we can hold out for like another 5 years...we probably won't even NEED a damn translator anymore with technology lol

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on October 10, 2012, 07:12:20 PM
I swear....if we can hold out for like another 5 years...we probably won't even NEED a damn translator anymore with technology lol

God I hope so

Probably gonna take a lot longer that that, that last bubble was absolute mess. I had to piece it together by hand, using Kanji Converter. Even text to voice couldn't make logical sense of it. Everything else was just a matter of turning what google translated into something sounding like actual English.

I've seen that one before... maybe from Punistation?  :-\
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

October 11, 2012, 02:06:19 PM #6 Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 02:11:30 PM by shades of blue
Quote from: Harls on October 11, 2012, 07:02:20 AM
I've seen that one before... maybe from Punistation?  :-\

You're probably thinking of this one:

Also I just whipped up another. This one I had to be a lot less literal with to make something that sounds good in English. I could have done it differently, but then it'd be very long winded and I just don't see I point to that, least not in a 4koma series.

Check out Sasami's reaction LOL

No, no, it was that first one that was previously translated and passed around, back in the age of 28.8k;)

Good work bringing it all back, though.  ;D
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Quote from: Harls on October 11, 2012, 04:23:19 PM
No, it was that first one that was previously translated and passed around, back in the age of 56k.  ;)

Good work, though.  ;D

I see... there's probably a couple more I'm missing, back then I rarely archived anything.

Harls is correct, I think I saw about 1/4 from this book floating around the web through the years... and Punistation looked out for any yuri.  I like the (adult) Sasami/Kiyone pairing though (in a harem context) a lot better than the Kiyone/Mihoshi one though - the two don't really seem to fit together.

BTW, Shades, what font or whatever do you use to fill out those boxes?  I never really knew what Jen used to do that.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

The font I used is called "wild words", these days it's more/less the scanslator universal standard. Just remember to pick one of the font smoothing settings in Photoshop or you end up with a fugly blocky pile of crap. I believe I used the crisp setting for normal text, then switched to strong for the more vocal pieces. I also used the faux italics setting at one point, to emphasize an important part of the joke. That being the "our" part.

Can someone please re-upload the 4koma again? The above links are no longer working and I really can't find it anywhere else. I really want to read it bad.

:worship:  :worship: :worship:

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on October 10, 2012, 07:12:20 PM

wow... it came true
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Five years is usually enough time  :discoursechef:

Anyone have updated links yet?