You are Here:
What video games are you currently playing?

Author (Read 18476 times)

Re: What video games are you currently playing?
« Reply #135 on: November 16, 2017, 11:58:57 AM »

Ryo-Okay

• Members+
  • Members
  • LOVE is ALL
I finished Conception 2. I even got the platinum trophy which isn't something I usually do.

I've never bought into waifuism, but I think I might have legitimately fallen in love with one of the girls from this game.

« Reply #136 on: December 02, 2017, 04:37:49 AM »

Monster Man

• Members+
  • Members
  • The Villain
But they were bankrupt halfway through, had to swap in McDonalds happy meals toys and accompanying cardboard for some of the props they would photo for in game asset concepts.  :duke:

« Reply #137 on: December 18, 2017, 07:17:46 AM »

WarOmnimon

• Members
  • CAUTION: Throws out Iron Claws when angered.
No surprise here, I've been playing the Japanese version of Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth: Hacker's Memory since it came out this past Wednesday.  Long story short - if you liked Cyber Sleuth, you'll LOVE Hacker's Memory.  Along with the new Digimon and the new story (The Japanese version also has an improved version of the original Cyber Sleuth that adds the new Digimon, rebalancing, and so forth - whether this will be in the US version in January remains to be seen), they made a bunch of overall improvements to balancing and so forth.  ESPECIALLY online play.  They have fighting game style lobbies available in the free online battles now (It's not just ranked matches anymore), which is REALLY awesome.

I will also take this moment to state that I definitely agree with the Sistermons being the preorder bonus for this one.  And yeah, I preordered, so I indeed have them on my team.  *Points at Sistermon Blanc, his new avatar*  BlackAgumon and BlackGabumon being the preorder bonus for the original Cyber Sleuth was definitely a HUGE risk, and I saw quite the salty response from fans given that they're the dark versions of perhaps THE two most well known Digimon.  The Sistermons, OTOH, aren't seen too much (This is their first major appearance in any anime, mainstream video game, or even Digivice).  Because of this, they're only really known to those who follow the entire metaverse with the Digimon profiles and stuff (Case in point, they usually follow Hackmon / Jesmon around), making them perfect for use as preorder bonus Digimon.  I for one am definitely happy to see Blanc and Noir in a mainline release finally.  :)

For those wondering, those are Tamaki Kousaka (ToHeart 2) and Omnimon Alter-S (Digimon) in my profile pic and signature image, respectively.
PSN - WarOnion316

« Reply #138 on: December 28, 2017, 04:00:41 PM »

Ryo-Okay

• Members+
  • Members
  • LOVE is ALL
I got myself a Switch and have been playing Breath of the Wild. I've been having a great time with it so far.

« Reply #139 on: January 25, 2018, 07:42:26 AM »

WarOmnimon

• Members
Still been primarily focusing on Digimon Story: Cyber Sleuth Hacker's Memory, especially after the update yesterday that added Ryudamon's line.  I've already got Ouryumon - definitely hauled some rear end on that one.  I was so stoked when they confirmed at the beginning of the month that he was gonna be added to the game.  I've also made nice progress with the Digimon I've had since before the update.  Got both Sistermons to their Awaken Modes, along with some of the heavy hitters I've SERIOUSLY been looking forward to such as PileVolcanomon, Dorugoramon, Durandamon, and GranDracmon.  I'm seriously hoping they'll add at least UlforceVeedramon Future Mode and Omnimon Alter-S (Along with his two halves BlitzGreymon and CresGarurumon) to the game as well.  :)

Elsewhere, I've gotten back to Street Fighter V as of the Arcade Edition update, which along with Hacker's Memory's US launch and the Ryudamon update also happened earlier this month.  FINALLY, SF5 is how it should have been when it launched - a much more complete and robust package in general.  Even though Zangief and Alex were my mains originally, I've bumped them down to being subs.  I'm an Abigail main now, so watch out, I've got horsepower, LOL!

And before anyone asks, yes, Dragon Ball FighterZ is next up for me to add to my regular playlist, starting tomorrow.  It's looking likely that I'll be a Vegeta / Adult Gohan / Android 16 main for now.

(And yeah, I used the English dub names and so forth for the Digimon stuff for the sake of convenience to the others here.)

For those wondering, those are Tamaki Kousaka (ToHeart 2) and Omnimon Alter-S (Digimon) in my profile pic and signature image, respectively.
PSN - WarOnion316

« Reply #140 on: May 05, 2018, 12:24:36 PM »

Ryo-Okay

• Members+
  • Members
  • LOVE is ALL
I finally finished Breath of the Wild. I'm not really a big Zelda guy, I've only played a couple of games, but I really loved BotW. It's probably the most fun I've had with an open world game. I'd spend hours just exploring looking for shrines and korok seeds. Now I need to get something new for my switch.

« Reply #141 on: July 26, 2018, 07:35:55 AM »

royce.cooker

• Members
  • The local Tenchi Meme Man™
HEY LET'S REVIVE A DEAD THREAD  :parrot:

Just recently beat Black Mesa on Steam and I'm looking to get back on the DMC binge by finishing 3 and getting started on 4:SE after my short break from it.

Then after that, I'll probably get around to reviving my Halo marathon I started a while ago and clamp down on the Sonic Jam ports of the games with my new Saturn before my summer vacation ends and college starts. 
Gamers,

« Reply #142 on: July 29, 2018, 10:58:31 AM »

Ryo-Okay

• Members+
  • Members
  • LOVE is ALL
I haven't really been watching or reading anything lately, so I've mostly been playing games. I went back and finally finished Digimon Story Cyber Sleuth and Ni No Kuni. I bought and finished Shantae Half-Genie Hero and Saints Row: Gat Out of Hell. Yesterday I got Battle Chasers Nightwar, so I'll be playing that for the next little while.

« Reply #143 on: August 13, 2018, 09:13:22 AM »

WarOmnimon

• Members
What have I been playing?

-Dragon Ball FighterZ.  Android 16 and Broly are 2 of my mains in this game (No surprise, keep in mind that I usually main grapplers in pretty much every fighting game, Soul Calibur being the usual exception).

-Fighting EX Layer.  So happy to see the Street Fighter EX characters again... no surprise here, Darun main.

-Been playing Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition on and off, Alex main.  It still isn't the best game in the world and Capcom still needs to do something about the shady means of obtaining Fight Money, but at least it's better than it was when it first released in 2016 now.

-And if you want to count mobile games... Power Rangers: Legacy Wars (Managed to unlock MMPR Green recently, VERY happy about that), Digimon Links, and Digimon ReArise.  Granted, ReArise isn't available in English yet, but I'm still playing it despite the language barrier because Erismon, the main Digimon of the game, is just plain awesome.  A hedgehog Digimon, FINALLY.  (Bonus points given that he's voiced by Risa Taneda.)

As for upcoming releases?  Very much looking forward to Soul Calibur VI (Siegfried main as always), Mega Man 11, My Hero Academia: One's Justice (Probably gonna main All Might), and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (SIMON BOI!).
« Last Edit: August 13, 2018, 09:17:33 AM by WarOmnimon »

PSN - WarOnion316