comiket 96

Started by Eff Efferson, August 12, 2019, 03:57:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
comiket 96 is done! heres the thread for the new doujin. it seems theres only one this comiket.
night before the carnival 19.08!  keep posted for updates. ill probably use this thread to translate it.
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

I ordered the book, I should have it scanned and to hope to have translations started by the next week.

Ryoko looks pretty buff. 

Thank you for helping out.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Quote from: Ricin on August 12, 2019, 09:57:17 AM
I ordered the book, I should have it scanned and to hope to have translations started by the next week.

:woot:

August 13, 2019, 10:32:28 PM #6 Last Edit: August 13, 2019, 10:47:36 PM by Y_Anthony_Who
Oh hey it's the posters that came with copies of OAV4. Guess it's another art book. Which is fine CAUSE I'VE WANTED SCANS THIS WHOLE TIME!!!!!

Thanks Ricin!

August 15, 2019, 09:07:18 PM #7 Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 10:49:32 PM by Ricin

Hey I just noticed 2 things about Mihoshi on the cover.

1) No hair ribbon! Canonically, she needs it in her hair or bad things will happen

2) Is she wearing a bottom, looks like her toe is showing

Thoughts?

Noice! Thanks Ricin! Not what I was expecting from the cover, but pretty interesting. Can't wait for the translations!

Quote from: Ricin on August 15, 2019, 11:36:10 PM
Hey I just noticed 2 things about Mihoshi on the cover.

1) No hair ribbon! Canonically, she needs it in her hair or bad things will happen

2) Is she wearing a bottom, looks like her toe is showing

Thoughts?

1) She's wearing her ribbon similarly to when she takes a bath. Take a closer gander.

2) Yes she's wearing a bottom. The posters these were made for were in color and were pretty great imo.

Translations coming through
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

I just wanted to double check if that last image is Minaho's ward or a predecessor with a similar sounding name? My baka translator said Mizuho.

Thank you very much to both of you.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Quote from: Eff Efferson on August 16, 2019, 11:18:03 PM
Your 2nd page has some errors
Should be 'Unfortunately', 'I wanted to do this', and 'just means some other funny young girl will have to show up'.

Quote from: oreo on August 17, 2019, 06:41:55 PM
Quote from: Eff Efferson on August 16, 2019, 11:18:03 PM
Your 2nd page has some errors
Should be 'Unfortunately', 'I wanted to do this', and 'just means some other funny young girl will have to show up'.
good catch
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here