Yggdrasil Coffee House

Started by paladin313, August 11, 2012, 11:44:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Merry Christmas.
Fear is ignorance expressed through panic.

Sure Auir.  and Merry Christmas
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

If we don't get a response from him soon, we're going to have to just move on.

fine.fine.
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

We're not waiting anymore.  Let's move on.

sure.

I want to bring Urd and Z together as family.  Maybe they could reveal that Tyr lied about what would happen to her?

I wasn't sure if it was Tyr that said anything about it.  Not sure of the full backstory of why she can't admit it.  All I know is that she claims, if she did, she would turn full demon.

I was thinking the higher ups lied to keep the balance of power tipped in their favor

Perhaps, but again, I am not sure it was her father that told her this.  I mean, I don't think that ever came up in the show or manga of exactly who told who what, (and I've read them all!)

ok, not Tyr then, but someone?

How about Loki?

that would work

Oh, and I've finally got myself up to speed with Steven Universe.

what's that?