Yggdrasil Coffee House

Started by paladin313, August 11, 2012, 11:44:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
I was still toying with that, I still want a top finish somewhere.
Fear is ignorance expressed through panic.

Right now, watching what I consider the greatest match of Rugby ever played.  Look this up on Youtube:

Rugby: Barbarians vs All Blacks 1973 [full match]

I think I remembered one of your questions for the what-if story, Paladin313.

Did you once ask me "What if Mara was really Belldandy's fiancee?" Or am I mis-remembering things?

We were playing with a dream where someone dreamed that the roles were reversed: Mara was the one to come to grant Kei's wish.

No, I think it was something else, because it was suggested that Urd then makes a move on Keiichi.

Man, it was so long ago, I cannot remember fully.

Ah well, I put the question up on the list under your name on my forum in the 'what-if list of questions' topic.

Will that be alright?

I guess so.

If nothing interesting happens fairly soon, I'm going to start a plotline that involves somehow-sentient tomatoes trying to attack the temple, and the tomatoes multiply if magic is used on them.

Hey!  You guys were working something out!  I wasn't going to get in the way!  I was going to do something with Chrono thinking she could Belldandy Ian, and watch how it wasn't quite going to plan.

Oh.... I thought the thing with Z and Deberk was kinda resolving itself....

I was also trying to get Auir back into this, because Skuld would love to mess with the VR they are setting up. 

Anyone else read 292 and 293?

Not in English, and I so want to know what was happening!