Yggdrasil Coffee House

Started by paladin313, August 11, 2012, 11:44:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
would skuld be willing to make drone targets that fly in random patterns so Z can train his new laser technique?
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

Actually, One thing that Urd did for Ai was using a spell to create some drones targets for her to practice on.

I'm going with that there is a demon version of that spell. After all, seems harmless enough that knowledge of it would be shared between Heaven and Hell.

So why not have Z go to the arcade in his free time and ask someone there if they know the spell to create Drone targets?

Sounds like a plan.  so when will the music weakness and doublet events happen?
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

Music weakness finding event will be done in after dinner in the RP. Keep in mind that Urd's trying to discover Malek's Music weakness because she plans on using it to keep him in check when things get dangerous. Of course, if you've read Malek's Character sheet, that plan is doomed to fail.

The doublet thing might be happening the next day in the RP. As in inside the RP universe, not tomorrow for us.

would Z be able to access a full demon mode like Urd?

I say go with the idea of Z's demon state is not as powerful, but he can recover magical energy faster and can deal with a complete loss of magical energy better then a full-blooded demon.

Like I once told Paladin313 of my opinion of Demigods. Their humanity could be considered a third way of gaining energy.

First way would be from Yggdrasil/Nidhogg

Second way would be from specific food and drinks.

And Demi-gods and Cambions have a third source. Their humanity generates a bit of magical energy. Not as much as the first two, but enough to allow them to move when others can't

Alright, here is the doublet speechy thingy-mah-bob.

If the words are not in color, it is said by both. Otherwise, Red for demon, blue for god/goddess

And replace ------ with the character name.

-oOoOoOo-

You who are together with me.
The closest strangers.
The furthest twins.
You who are together with me, you who protect the darkness.
You who protect the light. You who are together with me.
Until the light disappears, Until the darkness disappears, Darkness will protect the light, Light will protect the darkness.
Making our life one, sharing our life.
For the gods, I ------ , do swear
For the demons, I ------ , do swear.

Thanks, though, suddenly, I have the urge to sing "Break On Through to the Other Side!"
Fear is ignorance expressed through panic.

I wouldn't be surprised if that song was the inspiration of the doublet speech thingy.

"You know the day destroys the night...night divides the day...coming true, far and wide...BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE, BREAK ON THROUGH TO THE OTHER SIDE!"

Alright, I'm a little puzzled at what to do next.

I was just making it interesting.  You have to sweeten the pot.  He's a "good ol' boy," like most of them are.  What he hasn't said is, "What's in it for me?"

First thing that comes to mind is that Malek offers a free trial of the ability.

Other thing is that Malek points out that Proter didn't ask what the cost might be.

Should I do one of these things or something else?

I'm sorry that I seem annoying and needy, but I feel a bit off today.

Let me kick it off.

One storyline I thought about us doing in the Rp is Keiichi somehow gets a car, Kakarine secretly replaces a part in it, Car goes crazy and kidnaps Keiichi.

Any thoughts?