Another reason why AnimeNewsNetwork can f#%k themselves

Started by Tenchi Ryu, August 22, 2012, 01:53:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 22, 2012, 06:49:30 PM #15 Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 06:52:06 PM by Tenchi Ryu
This is where RESEARCHING material before watching is a must. And why I'm strongly against trying new shows by going on just hype alone.

"That said, I started watching it for the premise, which I thought was a good one"
That means she found it interesting, now its time to research it....

We see a Ecchi, Seinen and Action tag. If you are even a casual anime fan, you should know where this is going. The final straw is seeing who the producer is, ARMS, the producers behind Queen's Blade and Ikkitousen. So you should automatically know where this is headed. Then we see this:

"Really, it was the shower scene that completely turned me off"

That shower scene was pretty ecchi too, so it makes sense she'd put it off. But why even review these things when you ALREADY know this is a niche market targeted to a specific group. She said the others didn't want to review it, she should have done the same. The people who would be attracted to this show, they'd find themselves to it eventually like they always do.

Then she finally ended with
"and I kept watching in hopes that it would go back to that"
Once again, this is ARMS, if you couldn't handle what you saw, just drop it and leave it alone, not force yourself to watch it, make yourself hate it more, then produce a biased review. You're hoping for something this series has already shown it won't be, just move on.

Campione was JUST review by another person, but the same crap.....Look at what was considered the negative....

"Keeps interrupting epic adventure with dumb harem comedy antics. Animation quality also drops off during these segements."

Now some people actually like this stuff, their Bias just knows no bounds....

Wonder what it takes to be a reviewer?
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!

Quote from: Auir on August 23, 2012, 02:37:37 PM
Wonder what it takes to be a reviewer?

An overpriced degree in "Liberal Arts", an unnatural sense of entitlement and no actual job experience.

Oh, be nice. They are just trying to do their jobs. I started to check out the anime that the big fuzz was about though, and found it inoffensive thus far. It simply seems to be about trying to have us space cases reconnect to the real world.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki