Summer 2013 Season

Started by Gaston, June 23, 2013, 03:58:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hooray another season. 

http://anichart.net/summer

I will watching for sure Rozen Maiden and Highschool DXD. Maybe Danganronpa and Kiniro Mosaic. I also started watching The World God Only Knows recently and I liked so I would probably check the third season if the second season doesn't disappoint me.

I hope Watamote! does well

^ I'll give it a hopeful shot.

Yup
- TWGOK 3
- Genshiken Second
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Kimi no Iru Machi - Fuck yes.

Genshiken Nidaime - Fuhuhuhuck yes!

Watamote! - Looks like it'll be good.

Hyperdimension Neptunia - Gonna be straight up pimp!

Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya - The only "Fate/" series I have any remote interest in.

Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C3-bu - Never heard of it, but since it's Gainax I'll at least have to check it out.

Futari wa Milky Holmes - Listed under shorts... FUCK MY ASS! I was so pumped for more Milky Holmes too...

Teekyu 2 - Season 1 was basically, "How many weird jokes can we fit into 2 minutes?", so I'm glad it's getting more episodes.

Free! - Ew no.

Attack on Titan - Are we really gonna pretend like this show is actually good for another season? Really? Ah fuck everybody.
This has nothing to do with the post. You just kinda wasted your time reading this. Sorry.

I got lazy and fell behind every series I've been watching for the Spring Season. Even if there was a series in the Summer I was excited to watch, I'd probably not get around to it.

As for the Summer Season? Honestly? None of the series I see seem to be something I'd watch. I know people that are really looking forward to Genshiken Nidaime, but as someone that never got into the series, that doesn't include me. :P

And I have to admit, I am surprised that The World God Only Knows got a season 3. Not because it's bad series (according to many fans, just the opposite). But a lot of fans didn't translate to financial success for them (this despite the fact they were so confident in the series, they greenlit season 2 even before Season 1 aired). Well, even though I personally never got into the series, great that it got greenlit for the dedicated fans at least.

The first week is finished. I watched the first episode of Rozen Maidan and that was okay thought that was just a recap of the first manga series and oh boy that go fast. The first episode of Highschool of DXD was really good with fanservice as I like.  :smug:

Decided to go ahead and add Servant x Service to the pile, but AOTS is obviously Turning Girls:chord:
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

August 17, 2013, 09:55:58 AM #7 Last Edit: July 15, 2015, 06:49:30 PM by Harls
Prisma Illya ep. 6:  :damn:

REJOICE!

August 18, 2013, 08:06:41 PM #8 Last Edit: August 18, 2013, 08:12:02 PM by Gaston
Goddam the new Rozen Maiden disappoint me. The story is very slow, that boring most of the times and I prefer the artwork from the old series. It have some good jokes but so far the only character I really cares about in this version is Suigintou even if she is different from the Suigintou of the old anime since she is now closer to what she is in the manga.

Also I just watched the  Ore no Imouto ga Konnani Kawaii Wake ga Nai. Specials that aired yesterday and even if I preferred Kyousuke with another girl, I was starting found his relation with his sister cute since she is finally get character development and she now likable, I feel all was ruined by the last minutes. I feel like poor Kyousuke  ruined his life and that all the series was pointless.

Genshiken 2nd #11:  :sus: :conan: :bravo:

Someone else is watching  Danganronpa and Watamote. I found them the best show of it season.

Still haven't watched a lick of summer season....

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on September 25, 2013, 06:07:43 PM

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on September 25, 2013, 06:07:43 PM

You are making the girls from High School DXD crying, monster !