Black Friday deals...

Started by Tenchi Ryu, November 12, 2012, 11:54:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

If you have the cash I will take one of all plz and thank you. xD honestly I wish I had the money to spend on games and stuff like I used to. Maybe one day I can take advantage of these deals.

Picked up Borderlands 2 for 25 dollars  ;D ;D ;D

Holy shit at it already being a year lol. Anyway, new shit has been leaked for Walmart...

Event 1 @6 PM

Event 2 @8 PM

Event 3 @All weekend long

This is Black Friday? Make it 80% off then I'll buy it.
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!

Besides the fact I work on Black Friday (retail job and all)...

I can honestly say, none of the deals appeal to me. And I certainly will NOT get a PS4 or a Xbox One. Besides being 'poor', it is NEVER a good idea to be an early adopter. Let someone else deal with the RROD and glitches first.

Think I'll grab that 15 dollar xbox live card and might pick up that Red Dead Redemption if Amazon can't match the price.

Ok...so far I got both Metal Gear Rising and Need for Speed most wanted, both were 10 dollars on the online Microsoft store, they have great deals BTW for Xbox and PC games.

Plan on getting Red dead redemption, a new 360 controller and 3 month gold card.

Here's a roundup of my Black Friday

Microsoft Store

Metal Gear Rising: Revengence - $10

Need for Speed Most wanted - $10

Staples Online

1 TB 3.0 USB Toshiba External Harddrive - $50

Amazon

Special Camo Xbox 360 wireless controller - $35
(Gonna use this for my green chrome controller, the current motherboard I'm using sucks ass cause the analog stick input is fucking terrible)

Red Dead Redemption Game of the Year edition - $15

Total Price: $120

Promotional Bonus added: -$10
(When I preordered Batman Origins for PC steam a few months ago, I got a 10 dollar bonus credit for my next purchase, which was this)

Final total price: $110

AND ALL THIS IS FREE SHIPPING MUTHAFUCKAS!!!

http://www.youtube.com/v/n_adgG8Ba2Q

On one hand, fighting for some damn TVs is ignorant as hell. On the other hand, being able to land a good jab and having a 75% chance you won't get caught is pretty tempting.