GXP Novel images in English

Started by Ricin, May 21, 2019, 12:18:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
May 21, 2019, 12:18:29 AM Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 10:12:33 PM by Ricin
Just got the first batch in. Thoughts? Anything I should ask for the editor to change?

Cool! I don't know enough about font and such to have any worthwhile advice, but I'm diggin it.

June 11, 2019, 08:07:26 PM #2 Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 08:40:38 PM by Ricin
Trying this one by one instead of all 3 in a single post.

Also Kirche or Kirushe?

Fap has it one way and other translator has it the other way. Please let me know which you prefer.

June 11, 2019, 08:12:01 PM #7 Last Edit: June 11, 2019, 08:15:22 PM by Ricin
GXP 3 Pinup 3

This is the one I need to clarify how to to spell the character's name. 2 Different translators have two different spellings.

Kirche or Kirushe

Please let me know which one you want me to use

Thank you for the translations.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

These are beautifully done, the translated wording is well placed.

Yeah. The guy I got doing the work has been doing our doujins for a while and has been editing translation text into doujins for longer than that.

He does excellent work at a fair price.

I am glad we have him on the payroll, but since he/she has graduated college and is working in graphical design I don't know if they will be able to keep doing the work. I will ask if they can recommend another person like their predecessor did.

i love these. anyone whos kepts up with my translations should instantly realize how well these have been done
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Thanks, I had to cut down some of Kajashima's excess. The Airi on had a whole half sentence explaining what a cleansuit is.

I am liking the work done so far.

Updated GXP 4 Images from the editor