TM!R Mugen

Started by DeusChex ^////^, April 01, 2016, 06:31:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hello. Wondering if anybody has any links to some tenchi muyo mugen characters, stages, anything really.

haven't seen any sadly

I've seen a few stray posts on forums asking for one but never getting a positive response.  I guess since there's never been a TM! fighting game, somebody would have to make one from scratch.  I only know of 2 games that tenchi muyo even had and they came out decades ago and were for the famicom and dreamcast.

Quote from: DeusChex ^////^ on April 02, 2016, 02:34:39 PM
I've seen a few stray posts on forums asking for one but never getting a positive response.  I guess since there's never been a TM! fighting game, somebody would have to make one from scratch.  I only know of 2 games that tenchi muyo even had and they came out decades ago and were for the famicom and dreamcast.

Dreamcast?

my mistake. i meant the sega saturn. there were a several games for it.

Nah the best you're gonna get are the sprites from the Super Nintendo game, otherwsie someone would have to make them from scratch.

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on April 24, 2016, 08:44:09 PM
Nah the best you're gonna get are the sprites from the Super Nintendo game, otherwsie someone would have to make them from scratch.

i figured as much.  i'm assuming you mean the famicom one, yes?

[attachment deleted by admin]

Quote from: DeusChex ^////^ on April 24, 2016, 09:29:07 PM
Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on April 24, 2016, 08:44:09 PM

i figured as much.  i'm assuming you mean the famicom one, yes?

Yep. And the most I remember was a couple years back incomplete Ryoko. No clue where its at now.