Translating Hiatus

Started by Eff Efferson, June 03, 2017, 12:23:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
hey guys I hate having to announce this, but i will be going on at least a month long hiatus from translating. I got to get my whole financial situation and what not in order and i got to study for an important certification exam. ill still be around to answer questions but for now i'm leaving volume 5 of gxp on pause the google translates are good enough and are on my site it's a pain to read but if you have any questions feel free to pm i get those in my email. also i won't be google translating gxp 15 untill i get all this done.

I will be back though the mods and everyone who needs to know, know how to reach me off of here an I still plan to lurk. but i feel i have translated most of the stuff that was pertinate to OVA 4. even if Volume 5 begins where OVA 4 starts... i just don't have time to fiddle with it.

Sad i know . I still take article submissions though. if anyone wants to help clean up the google translations  let me know.
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

:omgwtf:

And 15 just came out!

I'm actually pretty devastated... Your translation work is literally what I live for! Good luck on your exam and best wishes for your whole situation. I'll eagerly be awaiting any triumphant returns you might make. Oh Tsunami please don't let this be sayonara!  :shepicide:

:swave: Good luck!

We should organize things in the mean time then

I'll be back, i'm taking the real estate license exam and i just really need to dedicate myself to reviewing things s i don't fail :D
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Y_Anthony_Who on June 03, 2017, 01:36:40 PM
Good luck on your exam and best wishes for your whole situation.
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Yes. Good luck.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

i might do one last update before i go because im still reading the books at night before bed and this scenes too good not to atleast put a small description of it. but nothing like i was doing before this is gonna be quick and messy. but it needs to be posted because it explains how miki and tsukiko are connected.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

I appreciate all the work you've done so far, but irl stuff matters 100x more.  Be back soon!
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

last pre hiatus update posted.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

In regards to Fap's last update, I want the record to show I never thought Nobuyuki met Z's mom so this does not affect my belief that Kenshi is Z reincarnated, as it never factored in to begin with! I took Masaki Kajishima's comment about "almost going all out" to refer to a scrapped story line. Which I guess is still supporting evidence in an implicative sort of way.

Sorry to get off topic! Thanks for the last update, Fap!

Quote from: Y_Anthony_Who on June 05, 2017, 02:48:30 PM
In regards to Fap's last update, I want the record to show I never thought Nobuyuki met Z's mom so this does not affect my belief that Kenshi is Z reincarnated, as it never factored in to begin with! I took Masaki Kajishima's comment about "almost going all out" to refer to a scrapped story line. Which I guess is still supporting evidence in an implicative sort of way.

Sorry to get off topic! Thanks for the last update, Fap!

i meant that old infographic... the information it used to support kenshi being Z's reincarnation seems to be wrong/ a scrapped storyline like you said.
actually it seems a lot of stuff got scrapped and changed through ova 3 and issekai's development. like kenshi was supposed to be one of tenchi's descendants...  the doujinshi's material is often noted by kajishima as not final and subject to revision. it's still pretty strange to find something that josses evidence like that.

when it comes to whether or not kenshi is Z reincarnated it feels like the seto is naja situation all over to me... it's so obvious. the only way if could be more obvious is if they had washu say it.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here