Washu Treating Mihoshi

Started by takahata, January 29, 2013, 04:57:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Should Washu teat Mihoshi?

NO!  Washu treating Mihoshi will ruin her character.
1 (14.3%)
Yes, but only after Washu learns more about Mihoshi's powers.
2 (28.6%)
Just send Univese's Mihoshi back to her unverse and bring back the Ryo-Ohki Mihoshi.
4 (57.1%)

Total Members Voted: 7

We ae aware of what happen to Mihoshi before she appea in the series.  This poll is focus on the ideal of Washu treating Mihoshi.  Washu does have the ability  treat Mihoshi.  Washu's main problem is the nature of Mihoshi's powers.  Mihossh is not totally aware of her powers.  Washu is begining to become aware of the truth that Mihoshi, Misao, and Mitoto are related to her.

We do know about Mihoshi's carefree view of life is similiar to her own mother Mitoto.  Her devotion to duty is a likely a result of her father Nakita and her grandfather  Minami.  Thee is a slight chance that Mihoshi was already prone to be little clumsy beforehe incident which change her into the character which we see in the Ryo-Ohki series.

:pcgamer: :duck: :speculate:

Pretty sure Washu knows the full extent of her relation to Mihoshi and family. Even then, its wouldn't be THAT hard to figure out. I'm sure she knows her husband was a member of the top Seniwan family, and Mihoshi being part of that family, just gotta be put 2 and 2 together. OVA 3 pretty much confirms Washu and Minami are on cool terms.

As far as Mihoshi being changed back to normal, might not be necessary as Mihoshi seems to enjoy her current state, or at least doesn't seem to feel down about it. Might even go on a limb to say her current state is an upgrade, as she's saved her own life countless times. That and she seems to like the helpless romantic scenarios she's now in.

It's also plausible that Washu wouldn't want to treat her because that might mean her power would be gone and Washu wants it to stick around for whatever reason. Or that Mihoshi's power makes it impossible for her to be treated.

And yeah, Washu knows about their relationship, she just doesn't talk about it.

I was never really predisposed to the idea that Mihoshi has to be fixed from any supposed tragedy.  Yes, I know the line Kagato said as an aside to her in ep5 or 6, but that could be explained with as something as simple as burnout or trauma of losing a partner (Mihoshi).

The competent Mihoshi in the one pic does intrigue me though.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

I personally think competent Mihoshi's is just a female Misao.

Misao is competent? <.<
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

"Just send Univese's Mihoshi back to her unverse and bring back the Ryo-Ohki Mihoshi."

Oh God yes.

I will like to say "Just let Mihioshi to be Mihoshi."  She was too much like Universe's Mihoshi in OVA 3.  Washu will want to keep an eye on Mihoshi because she is not fully aware of her special powers.  Mihoshi seems to have suffer from a severe form of trauma as the result of the  incident which she was in.  During the incident, Mihoshi could have likely risk her own life to save the lives of many people.

Washu may only be able to help Mihoshi as best as she can. Apparentily, most of the Mihoshi's old traits like being clumsy are just part of the true Mohoshi of the Ryo-Ohki series.

:emot-iiam:  :shygirl:

One thing's for certain, the girl's got taste.

Did you guys see her room? She is ballin.

Got a workdesk, HD flatscreen tv and her own personal fridge, her own curtains, bed and bedset. And that's not even including her super high-tech computer in her room. She's raised the value of Tenchi's house at least 100,000 dollars with just her own room.

Girl's got class  :bravo:

So I'm reading the TTN "Washu" and stumbled upon this:

"By the way, how did you ever manage to get inside? I set a simple field around this tree, you know. Perhaps it's broken?"-Washu
"Er, er, I think it's not broken. I... you see, when I am walking around thinking of something, I often end up in places where usually others can't enter. Professor Ikuma told me that I have a great deviation in probability." - Mikamo Kuramitsu

Uhhh I don't know if I just glanced over that in my previous reading of the TTN but I never noticed this before. I guess this trait was inherited by Mitoto and Mihoshi so it seems as if Mihoshi being able to get into Washu's lab and going into the reverse world on Soja wasn't a result of her incident. Hmm.

Correct.
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

What exactly ARE the results of Mihoshi's incident? The probability manipulation is something that she inherited from her mother who inherited it from Mikamo and from the way people talk, she seemed to already be clumsy before the incident so is it just her "naughty" personality? This Mihoshi novel needs to come out now.

February 25, 2013, 12:23:46 PM #13 Last Edit: February 25, 2013, 12:26:38 PM by Tenchi Ryu
The main thing she got from her mother is the random pop up skill, being able to pretty much find her way into anywhere.

What makes Mihoshi an anomaly is her ability to defy logic, which tends to save her ass in the process.

- Mihoshi breaks the earth's atmosphere and should be falling to her death
Luckily she just happens to literally land in Tenchi's arms

-Mihoshi on Ryo-ohki should have been shot to hell by Soja which is more powerful than Ryo-ohki without Ryoko and the gems
Mihoshi happens to make Ryo-ohki drunk making her completely invincible to Kagato's strongest attacks, completely dogging them

-Mihoshi's life on the line is once again in danger from Kagato's guard snakes
Mihoshi not only uses her cube successfully out of pure luck to stop the snakes, she unlocks Washu from a prison that most likely should have been completely locked with only Kagato being able to open it.

-Mihoshi finds herself in a situation that should pretty much be the end of her life, facing the danger of a black hole
Once again, luckily she happens to be standing right next to a person who literally has the ability to defy logic even better than her, hell create his own new logic by reversing the black whole, which by theory is completely impossible.

-Then the simple fact she manages to foil and burn out one of our 3 goddess on a daily basis....effortlessly

Basically, if some shit goes down and my life is on the line, I'm finding me a nice secure spot as close to Mihoshi as physically possible.

Now do we think that Seina's bad luck might come from the same place as Mihoshi's good luck? I'm entirely convinced that he's an anomaly as well. And I'm sure him never having met Mihoshi before episode 17 wasn't just a coincidence. I believe it was like two magnets that can't touch each other.