New Isekai spot on Funimation APP

Started by Tenchi Ryu, August 10, 2012, 10:53:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
MMhhmm...

You probably don't follow the video game thread, but I made it super obvious some months ago lol

http://www.uselesstenchi.org/Forum/index.php?topic=181.msg6235#msg6235

http://twitter.com/ANNZac

Didn't know some small dumb comments on a completley different forum would bother someone so much.
Sorry...? If my Bat Commander avatar didn't tip you guys off, no one should really take what I say seriously...

But hey, if any of you were offended by what I or anyone else on this forum said, fuck you, you're an idiot for getting offended by something so stupid.
This has nothing to do with the post. You just kinda wasted your time reading this. Sorry.

January 23, 2013, 12:53:21 AM #48 Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 01:06:06 AM by Tenchi Ryu
On fucking twitter now?

I know this shit cannot be this serious. How in the fuck is 23 post raging Zac? People have opinions and voiced them, chill out. Acting like someone talking about ya mom or something....damn.

And that grimdrut, if that's what they want to call themselves, shit is sad bruh. Folks at the point where they have no life and starting shit just to start it. Ya'll gotta let that shit go and move on man, Jibril is not thinking about non of yall. These games and shit are ridiculous.

I swear this is some high school shit. I can see why the Tenchi community fell apart back in the day, dumb shit like this. Like I always say, good. Keep that shit destroyed. Easily one of the worst fanbases in anime....And its like 70 people tops. How the fuck is that even possible...

Grimdtrut sounds like my long time troll who sounds like Atonashi who popped up in that other forum's history thread.

I wasn't expecting the amount of butthurt over moderate criticism.  I even agreed with the grades, more or less.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Thanks for the publicity and resulting Twitter rage, Zac. Really made my night.  :cat:

This is not a sig, it's a Sandwich.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on January 23, 2013, 01:04:10 AM
Grimdtrut sounds like my long time troll who sounds like Atonashi who popped up in that other forum's history thread.

I wasn't expecting the amount of butthurt over moderate criticism.  I even agreed with the grades, more or less.
Yea, the agenda is so blatantly obvious how you were pointed out when yours was literally the most tamest one there. You're the only one connected to this site, yet responsible for all that? Hell, do we even know those other people?

I know people feel like reaching, but this is just retarded.

Grimdtrut must be familiar with people here a long tome to know who jibrilmudo is.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on January 23, 2013, 01:04:10 AM

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing >.<

Anime reviewers are on the same level as Video game reviewers? What a shocker.  :iron:

For the record, I'm on Zac's side.  :sus:
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

January 23, 2013, 08:07:05 AM #56 Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 08:17:26 AM by Dr.Soviet
Quote from: Harls on January 23, 2013, 07:42:21 AM
For the record, I'm on Zac's side.  :sus:

:neg:

Also I just got around to reading his twitter this shit is hilarious.

PRO TIP: For those of you that are new to the internet or how to interact with human beings sometimes it's best to ignore what people say if you don't like it rather than throwing a hissy fit about it on twitter. 

LOL, I just got this, just too funny.

picture sharing

:lmao:

January 23, 2013, 09:54:57 AM #58 Last Edit: January 23, 2013, 10:01:16 AM by Dr.Soviet
Quote from: جبريل 無道 on January 23, 2013, 09:51:42 AM
LOL, I just got this, just too funny.

picture sharing

:lmao:

How can this be a board of Ryoko haters when the Admin of the forum is a hardcore Ryoko fan?  :parrot: (Not a shipper just a FAN)

Also who the fuck is mad? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Quiet you, Grimdrut knows THE TRUTH and your lies won't stop him from SPREADING IT.  Neither you nor jibrilmudo shall stand in his way!

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: :woot: