C92 Tenchi IF IV

Started by جبريل 無道, September 26, 2017, 05:44:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I really love seeing Goddess Washu hogging Ayeka and Ryoko's kids and when they kick her off, her pleading to Tenchi 'bout it :D  More scans to come tomorrow.

Full doujin here:
https://mega.nz/#!lNIViT7D!ddWGbD7HP4gPzwI7EyuYGoQw2da9OMgJdyC3RLQKDbI

Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Awww! Cute.
Thank you so much...........
:soqoot: :bravo:

Is that Kiriko or Tsukiko?
If thats Kiriko, it will be hard to tell who are who for now as she now have hairstyle like Tsukiko.  :emot-iiam:

September 26, 2017, 11:44:16 PM #5 Last Edit: September 26, 2017, 11:51:01 PM by Fap_fapperson
Quote from: Quỷ Lệ on September 26, 2017, 11:37:23 PM
If thats Kiriko, it will be hard to tell who are who for now as she now have hairstyle like Tsukiko.  :emot-iiam:
my first thought exactly its not like there easy to tell apart even people in world mix them up.

guess who is who below. your guess is probably wrong

btw its kiriko i think tsukiko has purple eyes

[attachment deleted by admin]
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Thank you very much Jibril.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Good jorb!
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Thank you! That's cute! I'd love to see Ryoko's daughter have more a personality like Ayeka and visa-versa

Quote from: Maysiiu on September 27, 2017, 12:38:46 PM
Thank you! That's cute! I'd love to see Ryoko's daughter have more a personality like Ayeka and visa-versa

Ryoko's daughter seemed to be more serious than Ryoko IRRC the first IF doujinshi.

Awwwwwwwwwwww! So cute! Also, yay! Adult Fuku!

Thank you Jibril!

Quote from: Quỷ Lệ on September 26, 2017, 11:37:23 PM

It's Kiriko. Their hair is different. Tsukiko has an extra wave in the bang that Kiriko doesn't have.

Quote from: Maysiiu on September 27, 2017, 12:38:46 PM

I think Ayeka's daughter would inspire Ryoko to quickly put her kid and Ayeka's kid through the same school system.

Hey guys! The name of Ryoko's daughter is Ai??
Does anyone know if this is really official? It is said to be an AIC extra and made way before the IF series...

That's from an Hitoshi Okuda comic.  He took a lot of cues from Masaki Kajishima's doujin (for instance, the blue haired Ayeka story) but Idk if MK mentioned Ayeka daughter's name in any doujins before this manga came out.

I'd treat it as possible but unverifed.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on October 24, 2017, 03:45:07 PM
That's from an Hitoshi Okuda comic.  He took a lot of cues from Masaki Kajishima's doujin (for instance, the blue haired Ayeka story) but Idk if MK mentioned Ayeka daughter's name in any doujins before this manga came out.

I'd treat it as possible but unverifed.

Wow, I didn't know that.