Tenchi x Ryo-ohki As An Official Thing

Started by AstroNerdBoy, October 05, 2019, 02:57:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Can you cum 7 times in a single evening,minimum, and bring them all to orgasm , probably multiple times.

Tenchi is in trouble, Seina is in exponentially more so.

Quote from: Ricin on October 19, 2019, 07:24:13 PM
Can you cum 7 times in a single evening,minimum, and bring them all to orgasm , probably multiple times.

Light Hawk Power :Hek:

judging from aggaruter... yes
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

This is a space fantasy series.  :heysexy:
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Quote from: GP cadet 87 on October 06, 2019, 01:13:02 AM
It bothers some people because Ryo-ohki & Fuku come across as pets most of the time, even though their are several scenes that point out explicitly cabbits are  sapient (i.e. have human intelligence and emotions).

Think of the Wau people that were shown in GXP, how freaked  out people would be, if the female Wau looked and sounded like Earth dogs.

That's probably the main reason why Ryo-ohki and Fuku have have humanoid forms, to remove the squick factor. Or, more likely, Kajishima-sensei put them in just to add more fetishes to the setting.  :heysexy: Come to think of it, part of the reason why I was a bit disappointed that Erma was Ryoko all along was disappointing was because the GXP has relatively non-human aliens, but it was never a factor. Plus, Ryoko's Erma persona was more flirty and playful than Ryoko herself. Or at least, it felt that way to me.

IIRC, Seina has a Wau girl in his harem in the novels, right?

There are two known Wau races.  The first Wau race look line felines.  The first race of Wau can be call the Felines. The second race looks like canines. They can be call the canines.  Both races can interbreed, therefore adding a third  race whose members may look like canine, felines, or a mixture of the first two races. The Wau realize the importance of the first two races to interbreed.  For interbreeding between the two races is a natural way to remove genetic impurities.

:how: :Sas1: :glol: :gtfo:

Quote from: Ricin on October 19, 2019, 07:24:13 PM

Washu has Science and magic fingers besides. She'd be more than happy to mix something up that'll get all the other girls fucked comatose if it means Mihoshi doesn't go wandering in her lab the next day.

:chord: Brings me back to the early 2000s lemon fanfics where (at least on one occasion) Washu had spiked Tenchi's breakfast tea and he went around raw-dogging the entire house.

But in all fairness, Masaki gametes and the assumption of how often he beds with any of them, that is purely from his distant Jurain ancestry. Could argue further that Washu's experiments leading to the repurposement of Masu with her ovum  + any Cabbit hormones syncing Ryo-Ohki with the other women + raging testosterone (three Jurain males and twice that number of post-pubescent space babes) have done something wonderful.

But really, it has nothing to do with Lighthawk Wings (those are closer to stem cell and AT-field shenanigans). Unless a royal ship has managed to get a humanoid pregnant that way. Will pause my rambling here.