Seto Theories

Started by LightHawkWing, November 05, 2015, 12:19:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 05, 2015, 12:19:42 AM Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 08:55:51 PM by LightHawkWing
What is your theory on the mystery of the power behind Jurai?
Here are a few
- Seto is a being that was released/escaped/survived the reaction of the masu that killed Naja (if it was the masu and not the crash/pirates that killed her). Perhaps Washuu and Naja were experimenting on them while developing the masu-hybrid lifeforms. I would suspect that the Juraians would have realized what Seto was when they tested her blood, after she was adopted into the Imperial House, if she was a masu-hybrid. Of course, even if she is a masu-hybrid, her adopted father would have probably overrode objections by pure intimidation. ^_   
- is Seto possibly a discovered child of the precursor civilization. It's been theorized rhat perhaps she was on stasis and possibly due to Tenchi's time/space abilities, she could be.connected to the higher kami as she does seem to be working adamantly behind the scenes not only for Jurai but for a greater purpose-though this might be due to her relationship/conversations with Tsunami as most of her manipulations seem to eventually fit into Tsunami's purposes
- Her daughter, Misaki, being the counteractor might be a clue. The anomalous nature might be genetic and we know that Misaki's power and chaotic nature are a negative reaction to the chousins lower dimnesional presence.  And in the TTN ""Jurai " Azusa, upon seeing Seto's powers says that her power no longer seemed to be human
-Seto is one of the two children that Washu and Naja created prior to Ryoko who died in an experiment gone wrong.
- Seto is one of Tsunami's almost successful attempts at creating Tenchi

Additionally, what do you think was the circumstance that caused the Sappho of Jurai to disband her harem?

The confusing aspect about this topic is whether your question concerning theories on the mystery of the power behind Jurai is centered around the character, Seto, or just any TM! character. One could make a vague connection between the topic title itself and the question given above, although the question by itself appeals to a universal perspective rather than particular one. That is to say, the main and initial question within this topic may apply to any character with some relevance by subjectivity or opinion, and the post that which follows shall then remain on-topic.

Further explanation as to what "the mystery of the power behind Jurai" is would make some sense of this topic. While I, for one, am uncertain of what it means—what one considers to be so mysterious about the power behind Jurai, how peculiar it is to maintain a Seto-specific theory on that power. Logically, if anyone were to try to reason the origin of all things Juraian or Juraian-related (e.g. energy and matter of their universe), he or she would ultimately reach their Goddess Tsunami as the conclusion. Therefore, the mystery, if it exists, surrounds the character, Tsunami, and not Seto, nor any character of Juraian-descent to any degree.

Essentially, Tsunami is the mystery, and that is the theory—how I perceive the power behind Jurai to be, and the complementary side to this view involves Tenchi and his mysterious, yet anomalous, identity (that which seemingly is a religion, pertaining to miracles, and refuses to yield to the scrutiny of objective analysis).
⚆_⚆

I thought it was pretty clear that by 'power behind Jurai', and through the context of the entirety of my post, I was referring specifically to Seto being the shadow authority behind Jurai's political might. She's referred to as the power behind Jurai numerous times in the TTNs. I wasn't referring to the mystery of Tsunami which isn't that much of a mystery.

So, "power behind Jurai" actually means authority behind the politics of Jurai. That pretty much makes the entire topic even more confusing, considering all of your given theories allude more to actual energy and matter within the physics of the universe than to the political arena. Energy and matter here mean real power—the power to cause or force, not political power. That's the dilemma.

When anyone says "Seto's powers," does he or she mean "political powers" or "natural powers"? Consider, one instance, you stated,"And in the TTN 'Jurai' Azusa, upon seeing Seto's powers says that her power no longer seemed to be human." Apparently, here, the  topic question refers to her "natural powers," that is, her real power by nature and physiology. Basically, Seto's qualities or abilities to adapt, her existence, depend upon some sort of real power. Real power is the primary force behind Jurai, and political authority is secondary.

Given this topic is quite an enigma due to the supposed correlation between political power and real power, how could Seto ever be the "power behind Jurai" while Tsunami is more powerful than Seto? Anyone could surely theorize that Seto is just one of Tsunami's many puppets in the Juraian hierarchy. The center of this mystery would still be Tsunami. Perhaps, when they said that Seto being the "power behind Jurai," they meant something else in loose rather than strict terms, leading towards some comical reference or light humor. For example, she could be the "power behind Jurai" insofar as she dealt with royal family relationships/affairs or similar situations. They fear her then.
:emot-iiam:
⚆_⚆