Tenchi Muyo 11-28 Event thread

Started by Dr.Soviet, November 20, 2015, 07:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
November 20, 2015, 07:30:08 PM Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 03:54:32 AM by Dr.Soviet
As I get info from the event I'll post it here or if anyone else gets any feel free to post here as well

:ohboy:

Updates as I get them:

OVA 4 is a continuation of OVA 3 (duh)
GXP Novel 13 is coming out
・The plots till episode 2 have been drawn up, and they set about drawing episode 3 and 4. But the amount of story is becoming larger than they expected, so they are thinking to make more episode than they planned in tenchi 4 (for example, two or three more 'special' episode), or making Tenchi 5.
・Also The scenarios till episode 2 have been drawn up, but gaps between scenarios and plots are already occurring (mainly because Kajishima add new plot after the scenario has been drawn up).
・They can't get any storyboard for Tenchi 4 by this event, but they may be release them some other time. ・Episode 1 describe the detail of Wedding at Tenchi 3 episode 'special(plus one)'. ・They are planning more than 20 characters in Tenchi 4.
・Also they are planning to release new character songs.
・Kajishima is particular about the details, so the work is making slow progress.
・Tenchi 4 official website is updated (the illustration from Kajishima doujin has been posted).
・At this event there are few Tenchi 4 announcements except these things, and the rest was talk show about memories of Tenchi series by Producer Inoue and voice actors.

:woa: OVA 5?!

Aside from confirming the obvious, it seems like we didn't learn or see anything new.  Seriously, I'm absolutely HATING that pretty much every fanbase is getting trolled by the ones in charge of those franchises lately.  Fans trolling other fans is one thing (As frustrating as it can get sometimes), but when the creators of a series do it?  SMH... :frogonk:
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)

What that is? No date release or vague information about the plot?

Not done yet stil waiting on my friend

This is the first good news and probably the only thing I'll be looking forward to in the past 3 months.
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!

NOW WAIT A MINUTE!  They just flat out said that an OVA 5 is likely coming after OVA 4?  Oh snap, they're taking the whole thing about the fans wanting to forget about Ai so quickly quite seriously.  Big ups to AIC finally getting their act together... I say BRING IT!  :getin:
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.

Quote・Kajishima is particular about the details, so the work is making slow progress.

Color me unsurprised.
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Mister Kajishima is the one writing the script, and there might be an OVA 5 as well. These are all absolutely wonderful news. :)
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on November 29, 2015, 05:59:44 PM
Kajishima can't stop, won't stop...

Seriously though, he does it for the fans... AND he's a crowd pleaser.  :D