GXP Novels Progression

Started by DeusChex ^////^, January 24, 2016, 12:54:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hola.  I've got a question about the GXP novels.  I know that there are differences between the anime and novels, but how far exactly are the novels compared to the anime?  Also, how many more could be written before it's concluded?

From the pictures and synopsis I've seen, Seina seems to have a lot more girls interested in him like Minaho (Yosho x Airi's 1st daughter, Tenchi's aunt) and Ringo for starters.  The Mitsuki Sanada of that universe dies and he kinda goes on a rampage iirc.  There's no Watanabe-bot.  The Seto scouts are much more involved in the storyline.

I read somewhere it's near the end?  But Idk.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Ya its getting close to the end,the novel's are like two episodes each and the last Volume was about Seina's duel with Seiryo Tennan.
so all that's left is Fuku being kidnapped and finding Idol and his wedding.

Also the differences range from minor to major,some even add new plot points.

ok thank you both.  i thought as much since the novels have been running for around 10 years.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on January 27, 2016, 06:08:49 AM
From the pictures and synopsis I've seen, Seina seems to have a lot more girls interested in him like Minaho (Yosho x Airi's 1st daughter, Tenchi's aunt) and Ringo for starters.  The Mitsuki Sanada of that universe dies and he kinda goes on a rampage iirc.  There's no Watanabe-bot.  The Seto scouts are much more involved in the storyline.

I read somewhere it's near the end?  But Idk.

Also:
I'm not sure who "Mitsuki Sanada" is... The only one that rings a bell would be the character from the "Dual Parallel" series.  I know that pretty much all of K-sensei's works taken place in the same "universe" but i didn't know that "Parallel" had any direct influence with "GXP".  Or is this perhaps another character?

From what I understand, the Mitsuki Sanada in the GXP novels is an alternate-universe version of the Mitsuki Sanada from Dual.

Her name is Miki Stein-Beck she's a student at the GP and she was Ms.GP the year before Seina came, she also has a fan-club, but her secret is that she is not real. She is alot like Ryoko, her body is synthetic and her mind is an Artificial Intelligence.

Also her body is modeled after Kiriko's mother.

Also good news she not really dead when her physical died she uploaded her self so she's ALIVE!!!!! :bravo:

P.S.  she tried to hide in NB but someone was already hiding there. 

Quote from: Dragonn on February 01, 2016, 02:11:56 AM
P.S.  she tried to hide in NB but someone was already hiding there.

NB was almost part of the harem :christ:

NB is in the books?  I though MK hated that part GXP.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

He does and it shows since NB is reduced to almost nothing in the novels but NB does serve a special purpose.

Also NB isnt a pervert in the novels it operates like a NB unit but it still acts up.

P.S. Who says NB isnt in the harem :chord:

By the end of GXP's last episode,  NB is married to a female NB unit. I have forgotten the name of NB's wife.  NB's wife and NB have become members of the Kamidake's crew.  Both NB and his wife seem to have a lot of children.  I do think that NB does love and care for his wife.  NB's wife does seem to be a welcome member of the Kamidake crew. For whenever NB strays, he must face the wrath of all of the ten female members of the Kamidake's crew.