what about Kami Tenchi ?

Started by Gaudy, August 11, 2016, 03:04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Hi everybody, maybe this sound a little bit nerd question, but I'm working in a TOP Powerful anime characters, and Kami Tenchi... I can't understand well.

Many people ensure he's Omniversal, Omniscient, etc... but nobody have tellme proof, references, source, or how to conclude... I have seen some chapters (including 18, 19 and 20). I only understand there's only 1 universe, but there are several dimensions (no as everybody say).

I'm wrong? I'm ok? He's Omniversal or not? why?

If anybody tells you that there is definitive evidence for Kami Tenchi's power and true nature, they're just passing off speculation as fact. All we know is that Kami Tenchi seems to be more powerful than the Chousin, but we don't know much more than that. It isn't even known whether Kami Tenchi is a pre-existing deity that has chosen Tenchi as an avatar, or if he is a newly born deity.

August 13, 2016, 12:38:15 AM #2 Last Edit: August 13, 2016, 12:43:02 AM by antvasima
Well, Doctor Clay and Zero stated that any higher-dimensional being could be analysed and conceptualised by their extremely futuristic scientific database, but that Tokimi was beyond such categorisation.

In addition, the Choushin themselves stated that they were searching for the being that created and transcended them, in the same manner that they created and transcended ordinary mortals as experiments.

And as far as I remember, Masaki Kajishima stated that Tenchi was the entity that they were looking for.

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140519234320/anime-characters-fight/ru/images/e/ec/Chous3.png

http://s7.hostingkartinok.com/uploads/images/2014/10/78fd376bceb4895b49d8a34c59df9cea.png

http://s7.hostingkartinok.com/uploads/images/2014/10/4d8a93f591cc97b0006f7f3ea154e652.png

That said, omniverse is a silly term, as it means all of fiction and reality combined. No fictional character can affect other fictions, much less reality.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

When it comes to Kami Tenchi being the most powerful anime character, he will seem to be a weaking to Goku from Dragonball Z.  Kami Tenchi;s strength comes from the fact that he is a Kami.  Kami and Gods are much stronger than Goku. Goku can be the most powerful warrior among mortal characters.  Around the timeline of OVA 3, Tenchi will barely able to fight Goku. Goku will simply defeat Tenchi.  Oddly, Goku will  consider Tenchi to be an equal.

OVA 3 gives a vital hint of Tenchi's future status as the Kami whom the Chousin Sisters were looking for.  Kami Tenchi comes at a time to help his past self. Most of Kami Tenchi's powers are still unknown.  Tenchi will not get involved in any fight unless he has to.   Goku and Tenchi are actually equals. 

:really: :how: :why:

September 26, 2016, 09:51:35 PM #4 Last Edit: September 27, 2016, 10:04:21 AM by Gaudy
Thx for the answer, but what about in episode 19, when Tenchi visit Kagato meanwhile he was crossing the film? (4th wall? I think) Somebody can explain what happened there?

In the anime, the universe has ten dimensions. Tenchi is now living in the three dimension. one hundred thousand years later, Tenchi break through dimension to reach the four dimension,and becoming the Kami Tenchi. 

Quote from: Gaudy on September 26, 2016, 09:51:35 PM
Thx for the anser, but what about in episode 19, when Tenchi, visit Kagato meanwhile he crossing the film? (4th wall, I think) Somebody can explain what happened there?

When Z cut Tenchi in half, tenchi returned to the past.In fact, he also crossed into the future. but the animation did not do this paragraph, we can find it from the animated originals.

Quote from: 柾木天地 on September 27, 2016, 02:33:33 AMIn the anime, the universe has ten dimensions.
Sure? There are people say there are 11 dimensions, others say there are 22 dimensions, others say there are infinite dimensions....

In what episode say there are 10 dimensions?

@柾木天地
Where did you get those informations? past travel, crossing the future, 10 dimensions, Kami Tenchi aparition while reach the four dimension... is there another resource (manga, interviews....), or all of this follows from the OVA?

October 18, 2016, 11:42:26 AM #8 Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 12:11:51 PM by 柾木天地
Quote from: Gaudy on October 17, 2016, 10:49:06 PM
Quote from: 柾木天地 on September 27, 2016, 02:33:33 AMIn the anime, the universe has ten dimensions.
Sure? There are people say there are 11 dimensions, others say there are 22 dimensions, others say there are infinite dimensions....

In what episode say there are 10 dimensions?

@柾木天地
Where did you get those informations? past travel, crossing the future, 10 dimensions, Kami Tenchi aparition while reach the four dimension... is there another resource (manga, interviews....), or all of this follows from the OVA?
10 dimensions and the top dimension where the Choushins live in, the top dimension is independent of the universe.
From Tenchi muyo GXP novel 9th. in this novel, Tokimi says it is just a possible time line, the future is full of uncertainty.
Kami Tenchi is not more powerful than the Choushins, Tokimi says she can kill tenchi easily. The Choushins are too powerful to arrive the lower dimensions, they are just the Power projection in the lower dimensions, just like the mirror image. If their body come to the lower dimensions, the universe will be destroyed immediately.

October 18, 2016, 01:56:53 PM #9 Last Edit: October 18, 2016, 02:00:06 PM by antvasima
Well, they stated that their purpose was to find the being that created them, and it has been stated that Tenchi is the fulfillment of that purpose, and that Tsunami could not recreate his link with his higher self if he died.

The 3-dimensional 6 lighthawk wings version of Tenchi is obviously no threat to the Choushin, but the entity that he is connected to seems to be superior.

In addition, there was an image with 22 dimensional supervisors, so the multiverse that the Choushin created seems to be 22-dimensional.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Remember  Tsunami  only  said she could not recreate his link with his higher self if he died nothing  state he couldn't  do it himself which  is what seems to have happened  in OVA 3. Also  I'm  pretty  sure Tenchi only uses 3 lhw  but has shown ablities  that far out way that power level (matter conversation ,  changing the gravitational  constant  of a black hole)

Wait! The Chousin don't say that they are looking for the one who created them! Where? They are omnipotent and they have a contraddiction: Can an omnipotent create an being higher then themselves? If no they are omnipotent? If yes they are omnipotent?

What does the dimensional fact mean there?!