Tenchi muyo Name translated Novel Text collection

Started by Eff Efferson, January 02, 2017, 09:48:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 02, 2017, 09:48:05 AM Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 12:54:16 PM by Fap_fapperson
edit:*so yeah i thought i fixed it but volume 11 still had my work notes in it for the translation...it wont matter soon anyways*
So as you know I aquired every novel in the tenchi series. except for the photon novels and the ai novels
I am not sharing the pretty sasami ones because frankly i dont think anyone cares and i dont know enough about the series to name translate it.
but anyways this is a collection of:
The True tenchi novels
The gxp novels
Tenchi in tokyo's novel
Naoko hasegawa's novel's including daughter of darkness
The novelizations of inlove 1 and 2
Paradise wars

The names have all been translated so you can put them into google translate and it will output decent enough english 80% of the time to understand the general story
the best way to to do this is get on chrome. go to pastebin.com copy the text and paste it and post it as private. then hit the google translate the whole page option in the url bar

this is an example of how clear it got the begining of paradise war  when this is done

"Wow......!"
     My heart beat high, my heart trembles.
     The world spreading in front of me was not very real thing, he repeatedly doubted our eyes, and burned a clear world that glittered glittering, just staring in my mind.
     First of all I was surprised by the falls.
     In the distance, the center of the island was uplifted like a mountain, and a large waterfall was flowing at the top of the island was visible from this sandy beach. It can be said that it is a symbol of the island.
     And the nature spread around them.
     The sky spreads loudly without clouds, and if you lower your line of sight, green forests - no, carpets of trees close to the jungle. More crisply beautiful Cerulean Blue Kai enveloped the island, and around it there were a number of strange rocks that looked like small towers in Kai. Furthermore, near the Kai shore there is a blue hole that seems to be deeply ingrained, and the ship on which he is carried gradually passes over it. The sea breeze stroking is comfortable to the body where the sweat blurs.
     It was an island in the southern state regardless of where we looked, which was the first air for him to feel.
     The sound of a faint waterfall, the sound of birds and insects comes to me. It is a place I can not imagine Japan any longer.
     He shines his eyes, admire and mutter.
    "Wow ... ... beautiful ......"
     It was, of course, a word for the sight of the island, as well as for the four girls waiting for him at the sandy beach.

"Welcome to" Banjō Island "~ welcome ~ ~ ~ ~ っ!"

of coarse i will be correcting the translations and publishing them but for now you dont even really have to wait.
I will be updating with the google translate versions soon though so u dont have to do it yourself

https://www.dropbox.com/s/x52bsr4k11kqjlu/Tenchi%20Novels%20name%20translated%20collection.zip?dl=0
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

January 02, 2017, 10:14:40 AM #1 Last Edit: January 03, 2017, 07:29:45 AM by Fap_fapperson
for best results install Speakit! plugin to chrome highlight the translated text and hit play on th eplugin and youll get a smoooth voice reading it to you

also FUCk i forgot to take out kai's name from the translater... uhm if it says a kai when it means a sea or gets fucked up in one spot let me know so i can fix the files. and just open the document in wordpad hit replace and change kai to kai海 or just 海 depending on what your reading...  gxp might have kai in it... and definantly also has words that use that kanji.... his name fucks up the translator at times

Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

OH HECK YEAH!  HUGE thank you, Fap!  This is plain awesome, and a good way to kick off the 25th anniversary year given that we're still waiting on subs for OVA 4 episode 1 (Thankfully those might not be too far off).  :)
"I believe classic Mewtwo shot first, and I will die on that hill." -Me, at some point. Probably.
Current profile photo: Sakuya Shirase (THE iDOLM@STER Shiny Colors)

omg i don't even know what to say! this has been my dream FOREVER! i even bought washu's book in the hopes of translating it (by the time i was like, 45 or something haha). THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!

and that picture... i can't even  :blush: :heysexy:

dont thank me just yet. thank me in an hour when i get all the google translated versions up. also does anyone know how to add these to nyaa?
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

January 02, 2017, 02:30:14 PM #6 Last Edit: January 02, 2017, 03:44:45 PM by Fap_fapperson
 Thanks I'll ask em. Check out the Google translated version I posted
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here