GXP and Dual question

Started by antvasima, February 02, 2017, 07:51:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
There were some recent edits in the Tenchi Muyo wiki (which I try to manage as one of the bureaucrats) regarding that Seina is the reincarnation of the Dual lead character, and that Fuku and some of the cabbits are reincarnations of his love interests.

Is this information correct?

http://tenchi.wikia.com/index.php?title=Tenchi_Muyo%21_GXP&diff=11411&oldid=10648

http://tenchi.wikia.com/index.php?title=Seina_Yamada&diff=11409&oldid=11398
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Quote from: antvasima on February 02, 2017, 07:51:15 AM
There were some recent edits in the Tenchi Muyo wiki (which I try to manage as one of the bureaucrats) regarding that Seina is the reincarnation of the Dual lead character, and that Fuku and some of the cabbits are reincarnations of his love interests.

Is this information correct?

http://tenchi.wikia.com/index.php?title=Tenchi_Muyo%21_GXP&diff=11411&oldid=10648

http://tenchi.wikia.com/index.php?title=Seina_Yamada&diff=11409&oldid=11398

oh wow someone is editing to keep up with my posts. yes it is. i will get the quotes up from the google version

"The item I ate since I met Seina was very palatable. Just hopefully .... I want to eat curry and spaghetti. "
   "Curry and spaghetti ... is that ... ... that?"
    Sea and Kiriko look at each other, and at the same time they see D.
   "D, food of the same name is also on the earth, but I do not know if what you are saying is the same as what we know, can you tell me more details?"
   "I agree. Curry is meat that you cooked meat and vegetables with various kinds of spices, rice cooked with spicy yellow color. Rice is almost the same as things here. "
   "Well, maybe ... ... is that one?"
   "It might be that, so what about spaghetti?"
   "Probably, by grinding the grain which is the raw material of the bread here, salt and water, mixing egg yolk with the salt, boiling the slender stuffy thing, and making red and sour vegetables into paste And the ground meat and cooked it, it is a sauce made with sauce tasted with salt and spice "
    In answer D, Seina and Kiriko responded again and looked up.
   "D, I know that dish, so I will try making it even tomorrow, do not expect too much because it may be wrong"
   "Thank you. Please"
    And the next day, D's hope was granted brilliantly. At that time all the expressionless D was always jumping joyfully.
"I do not mind, for me it just got back to its original state."
   "Is the original condition like this a billion years ago?"
   "Yes, there was Kazuki, there was Mr. Mitsuki, Mitsuki-san was there, Ms. Yayoi was there, and my original was there."

Quote"Mr. Kiriko, Miki, Karen? ... This is also the influence of the original billion billion years ago ...."
   "When I heard a detailed story from D, although there are some differences, the atmosphere seems to be similar in general, those three people were most active in the original, March resembles a woman It seems that Miki is exactly the same in appearance as well. "
   "Mr. Seto, that daughter and other daughters before that, while still keeping the figure ... ...."

Quote"How is D feeling compared to the sight of the era when you were there?"
   "I agree"
    And a monitor like a speech bubble wakes up and the figure of D appears. It has a collar that incorporates transmitters that thought linked so that the words of the clones can be known from that.
   "The scenery I have seen has varying from the initial civilization to the interstellar navigation level, so there are many commonalities. But the scenery of Seina's born star which I saw in the document is the most surprising. "
   "Is it on Earth?"
   "Yes. That is exactly like ZINV's star, where the former master lived. It's as if you are looking at that thing. "
   "Is it like that?"
   "There is even a common point between Japanese and Seina's country in particular. Does Seina know about a parallel world? "
   "Yes, it's a concurrent world, do you think that the exact same world exists at the same time?"
   "Yes. Actually, in the world where the master of ZINV was born, it is confirmed. And the chance to do that was Master 's father. In the world divided into two, ZINV and Master were a pair. And ZINV reintegrated it. "
   "It's a terrible story, ZINV has that power."
   "Although it sounds exaggerated when it says integration, the chance to divide the world was also trivial, so I modified the cause that caused the possibility of annihilation with time and space shaking back safely without fail only"
   "Maybe my star and that master's star is a parallel world?"
   "Although strictly different, it may be the same in a broad sense. Either way Seina met ZINV and became the master. "
   "... .... So, is that master and that master very similar?"
   "The figure of the former master is better in appearance"
   "Oh, is that so ... Ha ha ha ... ...."
    Well I did not expect it, there is no confidence in confidence in my face, but without mercy towards the face, it is slightly hurting if told indiscriminately.
   "But the astral pattern seems to be pretty close. That is why ZINV awakens, Mr. Seina is the master. And Miki and Kirche are very similar in nature to the nostalgic people. "
   "Is Miki senior also Kirche?"
   "Especially Miki's appearance, everything looks alike. As ZINV says, like the Kirikos, people gathering around Seina say that the astral pattern closely resembles the four people who lived with the former master. It seems like things like Balance when four people gathered are all similar, rather than individuals resemble each other. "
   "Balance, is ... ... It is true that someone around me seems to be a team of four people ...?"
    Kiriko, Amane, Ryoko, Neeju's team. Hakuren, Karen, Gyokuren, Suiren. And together with Fuku and the clones it is four.
   "The cohesion of the four people is three pairs ..."
    It is a delicate number that can be cleaned up by accident, or it can not be said that. But if ZINV is saying that, there is a relationship.

on them being clones:
"I explained to Miki already, but transplanting brains from clones to other bodies has a lot of risk. It is less burdensome to apply Bio-Enhancement and make it transformable into a humanoid just like Ryo-Ohki. "
adult fuku with short yayoi like hair.
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote"This time, I called Seina, because the investigation result about ZINV you found has appeared, so I got that you are also the master of you."
   "Was it so?"
   "Well then, please start with"
   "Yes, your father"
    The air that was relaxed until then has been tightened at once, and the images of ZINV and the ruins are displayed on the various monitors that started up.
   "ZINV was not able to measure accurate dating because it is reproducing the aircraft completely, as you can see from the video material.Since ZINV was placed in the ruins, layered heavy particle trace layer survey As a result, it turned out to be about a billion years ago. "
   "Billions years ago .... It's also a tremendous story, so ZINV is also a mistake at that time, is not it?"
   "It seems to be a bit different from the technical point of view, but for this time there was a very living witness called the personal data of the person of that era called Z, which was found along with it, so our survey According to the testimony of D, it is a spaceship that was buried in the ruins, and it seems that there is no doubt in what time we call it the prehistoric civilization, but ZINV itself It is said that it was the civilization before that "
   "Before that? But the prehistoric civilization itself was a civilization that spanned quite a long time and from where it is ambiguous something before that"
   "The testimony of D is surprising to us and we have to follow-up for a long time from now on.It is known at this stage that ZINV was initially not a humanoid, similar to Jurai It seems that it was the shape of a ship like that, so that those who were forced out of that civilized area take it out, was a migrant star, able to serve the indigenous people who lived there, to make it a target of faith It seems that it was. "
   "Because God is a thing common to many religions, it is a thing that makes a symbol of God a huge humanoid is to create people by their own revealing body"
    Azusa acknowledged as convinced.
   "So there is a war between the immigrants, both of them almost co-wrecked and almost annihilated, and after that the civilizations caused by the indigenous people discovered the ruins of the immigrants who were asleep, and the technology Utilizing the initial civilization level, indigenous peoples advance into space ...... "
   "Did it end up in the prehistoric civilization afterwards?"
   "To say so, it is such thing, and the planet where Seina you discovered ZINV was the birthplace of the prehistoric civilization."
   "I can not hear such a story in such a place ... It is a very historical discovery"
    Seto spewed a great sigh of relief as impressed.
   "Because things are so serious, it's a big fuss even at the academy, and the researchers have the highest ordinances"
   "If it is announced, Seina will definitely have a name in history,"
    In terms of the history of the earth, it is the level of discovering the Amelie continent and proof that the earth is round.
   "Well!"
   "That's just a big discovery, and that's exactly the same for Jurai."
   "How is the conclusion about letting archaeologists and historians leave the history of the prehistoric civilization?"
   "This is the internal structure of the aircraft"
    The monitor image changes to an internal perspective drawing, and Airi expands its place.
   "There is a compact unit in this chest, cockpit part.Seina, do you know what this is?"
   "Well, yeah, it was surprised when ZINV seemed to be suddenly suddenly entered this escape sequence suddenly"
   "Escape sequence?"
   "There is nothing like an energy generator inside the ZINV There is a computer unit, but it is not a thing controlling ZINV, it is, so to speak, a subordinate.That from the nervous system and power transmission system, It will be doubled as well. "
   "It's for escape ... ... it's no mistake"
   "Yes, in this unit is the Imperial Tree, which apparently seems to be fixed for larvae"
   "Imperial Tree !? After all ..."
   "Generating Light Hawk Wings and linking with Kamidake and demonstrating a tremendous power ... ... Seina's clothes seemed to have thought so lightly?"
   "No way, I thought ... ...."
   "But ZINV is more than a billion years ago? Jurai has no history so far."
    Misaki speaks to Seina's doubt.
   "Well ... Well ... well, like here D, we also asked Tasunami quickly to Sasa .... About a billion years ago, to a human who came to Jurai just as we did, we sow seeds I heard that you have two things, it seems that one in that unit is one of them. "
   "Mother, then ZINV is the first generation?"
   "Mikagami who was present at the scene and Kiriko's Rui Tsuru seemed quite confused, but how is Kirito saying?"
   "Hmm ... ... there is no confirmation, but probably their sisters"
    Azusa's words were a little confused.
   "I am worried that there is no confirmation, is it because my larva is fixed?"
   "Inside the unit is quite high-level black boxed, so we can not disassemble it in a roundabout, even if we examine it in detail, it is only a part that made non-destructive inspections, and the aging deterioration of the outer shell part is bad So I went away carefully, but the outer shell was divided into several layers, and there was a considerable difference in each age. "
   "We coated on the old shell, which means that during the prehistoric civilization, inside could not be tampered ..."
   "We had no other choice but to imitate it, but it's natural that black boxes are deteriorating, so it's how it affects it, as D says ZINV seems to do so
   "Is there no obstacle to battle? If it is dangerous, you should separate it from the main body,"
   "There is no problem,"
   "I wish I'd be OK."
    Seto seemed to be slightly incomprehensible, but immediately turned towards Seina for a change of mood.
   "Seina,"
   "Yes,"
   "As I heard, ZINV is sure to be the first generation Imperial Tree, so it's a future thing, but what about Seina?
   "What ... are you thinking about ??"
   "......Hmm?"
    Azusa feel uncomfortable in Seina 's puzzling reaction.
   "Maybe Seina, do not you understand the meaning?"
   "Oh, that kind of thing ... ...."
    As Misaki said so, Seto saw a small question whether Tsujiki met.
   "Hey, Seina, you know ZINV as a master, do not you?"
   "D said so, so if so ..."
   "The Jurai royal family exchanges a master contract with the Imperial Tree by the ceremony of tree selection, and only the Royal family of Jurai can do the ritual of choosing trees. Although there were some exceptions, ownership of Imperial Tree other than the royal family I can not do it. "
   "Is it that you can let go of the ZINV?"
    Seina uneasily said so. ZINV is not in regret. It was because I became acquainted with ZINV. It is like tearing her own half.
   "Sorry, I was sorry, the master contract is not an imperial family, but the will of the Imperial Tree takes precedence, as ZINV acknowledged you as a master, it is absolutely it, even the Jurai Empire opposes that In Jurai, the intention of the Imperial Tree is absolute, and in other words, Seina has the right to be the royal family of Jurai as it was chosen as ZINV. "
   "Oh, is it to the royal family of Jurai?"
   "On the contrary, you are third in the Jurai throne succession right"
   "What?"
    Seina settled down with Kyoton.
   ".............................................................................. Why is it that way, why?
    It is a few minutes later that Seina understood the matter.
   "Yeah, well, that is surprising, of course that would be what you should do."
   "If you want to ... ... There are many other royal families?"
   "The Imperial Tree is the highest generation except the first generation Tsunami.Imperial Tree has to listen to the order of the superior tree as long as the life of the master is not exposed to the danger.If any secret is requested If it had to be taught if it had to be taught, national confidentiality and nothing is too much a crime, so those who became the master of the first generation are eligible to become Jurai's chief ruler.Of course of the Imperial Tree Even choose a man without mistakes, we have absolute trust in the Imperial Tree. "
   "There is no precedent that the outside person became the master of the first generation, and in the case of you you also have Kamidake, so it might be possible to establish a new royal family in Jurai"
   "A new royalty?"
   "The four emperors will be the Five Empires, the imperial family of Jurai, the family of Yamada"
on the date of dual and zinv in general
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

from gxp 4 on widow being fuku

Quote"By the way, when is Mikami. When will Widow take delivery?"
   "Well ... it is impossible until the end of the trial if it is original, but the sentence is like being fixed, if there is only her report, there is no hindrance to the investigation ... ... within 24 hours "
   "Well thankful"
   "Even here, I do not want to make her contact with other people as much as possible, the trial itself will be done in quarantine ... ... But is it okay to use Widoo's astral as a core ... ... "
   "It is regrettable to scatter that into Astral sea, and it makes me feel like going well with surprises"
   "Ho ho, this means that you do not have to reproduce seven hundred years ago?"
    Mikami saw Seto as to confirm.
   "Well, occasionally I need an event like that, although I do not appreciate it happening right now, though, Washu-chan"
   "It is only a matter where the event happens, although Seina is the key to its directionality .... What do you do?" As Jiroi no Onihime? "
    Washu aimed a challenging smile at Seto. In response, Seto saw Seniwa representative, Kuramitsu Mikami, to get consent.
   "Please create the best ship, Washu-chan"
    At the same time that Mikami smiled, Seto told me so.

Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

on astrals:
Quote"Kirche is an AI, artificial intelligence, because it has an astral as well, he will probably drive out of the house"
   "Astral ...... soul?"
   "Although it is said that artificial intelligence is the type to train for years and decades just like ordinary people, and while accumulating knowledge and experience, something that generates soul comes out is"
   "Ha ... ... something amazing, it's a program with a soul"
   "Basically it is the same as us, the difference is whether artificial things are artificial or not, and the intelligence that has reached that level is properly recognized human rights"

QuoteAstral link can also be understood by one shoot if possible, but ... Hey Washu, can you make bio memory that can do that?"
   As long as you check the actions of the past, you have to read the astral memory, regardless of behavior monitoring, so if you try to do so without knowing the other person, If you do not form an astral, you will not be able to retrieve the necessary information ... ... it is faster for you to do a precision scan of the memory directly "
   "After all it is impossible ... ... then then do Astralco Pī ..."
   "You know how much power you need to keep that Pig? In order to check that large number of people, you have to be a Ryo-Ohki type or second generation class Imperial Tree, and in any case secret I can not go behind the scenes. "
an astal copy is like what misaki is. its still her

Quote Human rights are recognized for AI with astral. But marriage of the producer and AI is not allowed. However, if the AI ​​becomes independent as an individual, and the year and the month of about one hundred years elapses, that regulation is removed. However, it is considerable pain to see AI like a lover who poured heartbeat away from her hand, much less tied to a person other than himself.

on the next section astral kai is a mistranslation of astral sea due to me bulk name translating sea to kai
this quote also explains how tenchi is god
Quote"Hey Rajau ...... Is there really a soul?"
    Seina suddenly sat down, asked Rajau sitting beside him.
   "Soul, is it?"
    Looking at Rajau with a strange look, Seina noticed that the concept of a soul is of the earth.
   "Oh ... .... That is, what should I explain? It is being done that I live in humans, even if the body dies, I will not lose it ..."
   "Could it be a concept such as reincarnation?"
   "Yes, maybe that"
   "It is a common way of thinking in the early civilization. Well, there seems to be nothing like that ..."
    It was unusual for Rajau and it was ambiguous way of saying.
   "?"
   "I do not know how it is thought in the hometown of Seina, but what is called a soul is thing of the astral where we say"
   "Astral?"
   "I do not know much about it, and indeed, it seems that there are various problems, and it is correct that the research has not advanced so much ..."
    Rajau saw a glance at Seina,
   "To that extent, there are times when there are conflicts with other views of religion, so whether you can explain it or not"
    Rajau said with confusion. It is like a conflict due to the idea of ​​"Giant Moon Dynasty" and "Forest Theory" which were in the Middle Ages of the Earth.
   "I have no such thing separately, so it's okay."
   "Is that so"
    Rajau started talking as secure.
   "There is also the theory that we are present in almost all dimensions, even though there is the theory that it exists in almost all dimensions, but there is a thing called astral Kai so that it overlaps with that space exactly.This is changed to this astral Kai When there is nature, when substances are formed in our world, or organisms are born, it seems that similar places are formed in Astral Kai, whether they are people or substances, and this side That memory, such as things and experiences people experience, will be memorized. "
   "Is it stored in memory?"
   "Yes, and when the person here dies, the place disappears, but the memorized thing will remain in Astral Kai without disappearing, probably it was the cause of the idea of ​​prehistoric or ring regeneration I think that it is a memory feedback phenomenon due to similarity of the astral form. "
   "Can you read that memory? Is there another person?"
   "In other words, each individual astral has the same thing as blood type and genes, but that's what ... Yes, please go ahead with Rajau"
    Kenneth was trying to show off his knowledge, but he could not put it in clear words and ran away easily.
   "Yes Yes, the astral form is far more complicated than the combination of the base sequence of the gene, so it seems that things like law are not found so far, so it is similar to say that it is a very small part The astral form is like an access terminal that intersects Astral Kai and thinks that it is easy to understand if you think that it is frequency in terms of communication.Accordingly, astral with similar parts is very slight, but memory As I mentioned earlier, memory of Astral Kai will remain even if this body disappears.The memory feedback such as the sense of dereferencedness and the memory of the past life is caused by this memory feedback. "
   "Let's think about things, that Astral Kai may be said to be the world after death"
   "To be sure, Astral Kai has memories and individualities of all the lives that have been born so far, so Kenneth, what you say, is not a mistake."
   "Really......"
   "However, it is impossible for someone to revive a certain person,"
    Rajau said as if he had read Seina's idea.
   "eh?"
   "Even cloned individuals do not become the same astral pattern as the original, they seem to be saying that there is nothing in the same part, and it is relatively easy to measure the astral pattern, but the problem is I need tremendous energy to reproduce and fix it in another body.If it is rather organ transplant, memory feedback is easy to occur. "
   "Besides, if you fight Astral Kai you say you have a chance"
   "eh?"
    In its unrealistic occult word, Seina saw Kenneth 's face seriously. But Rajau shrugged his shoulders with a bitter smile.
   "That is not a joke,"
   "eh?"
   "There is a theory that Astral Kai was made for why or it was created, but that Hakubi Washu said that Astral Kai was said to be a" system to create God "
   "God?"
   "There are all memories from space creation there, there is no guarantee that science technology has the highest peak in the current academy, somewhere in the universe, or prehistory There may have been more advanced science in civilization, Astral Kai with those memories is definitely "omniscience" is definite. "
   "Certainly, I guess ... ...."
   "So there are many people trying to use that Astral Kai.When you can freely read the memory from Astral Kai, which is stored for everything that happened in the universe from the past to the present, its utility value is measured We can not even imagine that the future is even not even a prediction but even simulation at the level of prediction and prophecy.
   "...... and those guys thinking about that are being unhappily hit each other"
   "I do not know the truth of things, but it is natural to think that Astral Kai, an aggregate of knowledge, has some will ... ... ... ... What did you do?"
    Rajau noticed a bitter smile Seina.
   "Sorry ... That, somewhat funny"
   "funny?"
   "Ha ha ha. Maybe Seina was more philosophical, or I was going to ask a questioningly emotional question, because it was a scientific story, I was surprised."
   "ah I see"
   "I'm sorry ... I tell you many things ... ..."
   "Well, well, although the deceased's consciousness and memory are stored in Astral Kai, it is unchanged that death is irreparable"
   "Yeah"
   "In the meantime, the thing in the place of prayer is that we have reaffirmed the purpose and attitude as a member of the GP, the next will return to life as a human being."
   "I agree"
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Wait wait wait. Sorry I dunno how to quote snippets but this here:

"Billions years ago .... It's also a tremendous story, so ZINV is also a mistake at that time, is not it?"
    "It seems to be a bit different from the technical point of view, but for this time there was a very living witness called the personal data of the person of that era called Z, which was found along with it, so our survey According to the testimony of D, it is a spaceship that was buried in the ruins, and it seems that there is no doubt in what time we call it the prehistoric civilization, but ZINV itself It is said that it was the civilization before that "
    "Before that? But the prehistoric civilization itself was a civilization that spanned quite a long time and from where it is ambiguous something before that"
    "The testimony of D is surprising to us and we have to follow-up for a long time from now on.It is known at this stage that ZINV was initially not a humanoid, similar to Jurai It seems that it was the shape of a ship like that, so that those who were forced out of that civilized area take it out, was a migrant star, able to serve the indigenous people who lived there, to make it a target of faith It seems that it was. "

WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT Z!??? Is that a typo? Does it mean D?

Also, TENCHI IS THE ASTRAL SEA? He's the Akashic Records!??? It said the astral sea spanned across the dimensions... but if the Choushin made it how can Tenchi be higher than them? WHAT IS THE CHOUSHIN'S EXACT RELATIONSHIP WITH THE ASTRAL SEA?!? So many answers! But answers always bring more questions!

Quote from: Y_Anthony_Who on February 02, 2017, 04:34:56 PM
Wait wait wait. Sorry I dunno how to quote snippets but this here:

WHAT WAS THAT ABOUT Z!??? Is that a typo? Does it mean D?

Also, TENCHI IS THE ASTRAL SEA? He's the Akashic Records!??? It said the astral sea spanned across the dimensions... but if the Choushin made it how can Tenchi be higher than them? WHAT IS THE CHOUSHIN'S EXACT RELATIONSHIP WITH THE ASTRAL SEA?!? So many answers! But answers always bring more questions!

それが技術系から見ると、少し違うようです。ただ今回に関してはZINVとそれと共に見つかったDと呼ばれる、その時代の人物のパーソナルデータという、まさに生きた証人が居ましたので、我々の調査はその証言の裏付けに過ぎません。そのDの証言によりますと、遺跡に埋もれていたのは宇宙船で、我々が大先史文明と呼んでいる時代のものに間違いないそうです。しかしZINV自体が造られたのは、それ以前の文明だそうです」

is the original name translated text. notice that Z is not something i had as a translated name

regoogle translated it says

From the technical point of view it seems a bit different. For this time our survey is only the corroboration of that testimony as there was a very living witness called ZINV and the personal data of the person of that era called D that was found with it. According to the testimony of D, it is the spaceship that was buried in the ruins, and it seems that there is no doubt in what time we call it the prehistoric civilization. But ZINV itself was built, it seems to be earlier civilization. "

so it seems to just be a bulk translation snafuu.
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

oh and also blob: they have already been shown as seina's waifus in the future like the edits say. but it seems shades of blue mistook them for something else. they are here labeled crystals a-c.

and they can turn into their original forms already except for fuku i think... for her ryo-ohki rules seem to apply.. too young... eventually... but we will never know till the second half of gxp is out.

hence why in volume 14 we see these pictures
1. the unenhanced cabbits tell seina about curry

2 & 3. after being enhanced by washu they can  turn into humanoid forms. something about alleviating the problems caused by  cloning brains for them and shoving them inside cabbit bodies. i havent really read volume 13 but 14 was in very good english

[attachment deleted by admin]
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

as for the connection of azusas father kazuki yotsuga to dual's kazuki. there isnt one. it is a japanise wordplay joke  on masaki kajishima's name he used it twice coincidently it seems
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Thank you for the explanations.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki