Which other Tenchi characters would you like to see in the harem?

Started by جبريل 無道, September 27, 2012, 04:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which other Tenchi characters would you like to see in the harem?

Funaho
1 (8.3%)
Misaki
3 (25%)
Tennyo
4 (33.3%)
Mama Kiyone
2 (16.7%)
Minaho
3 (25%)
Airi
2 (16.7%)
Seto
2 (16.7%)
Naja
1 (8.3%)
Mitoto
3 (25%)
Mikami
0 (0%)
Ryoko Balta
3 (25%)
Amana Kaunaq
0 (0%)
Kiriko Masaki
3 (25%)
Neeju
3 (25%)
One, some, or all of the Seto Scouts
0 (0%)
Ramia (Pretty Sammy)
1 (8.3%)
Misao (Pretty Sammy)
2 (16.7%)
Yuri, Yuka, and/or Yuma (Ayeka's servants in PS)
0 (0%)
Mirei (TU)
1 (8.3%)
Nagi (TU)
2 (16.7%)
Minagi (Manga)
4 (33.3%)
Hiwa Takahashi (Manga)
2 (16.7%)
Asahi Takebe (Manga)
1 (8.3%)
Achika Masaki (TMiL)
2 (16.7%)
Mayuka (MnE)
2 (16.7%)
Haruna (TMiL2)
1 (8.3%)
Izumi (TMiL2 : Eternal Memory)
1 (8.3%)
Sakuya (TinT)
3 (25%)
Matori (TinT)
0 (0%)
Kiyone Makibi
2 (16.7%)
None of these
0 (0%)
Other (mention in post)
3 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 12

Assume it's the end of OAV2 or OAV3, whichever you prefer, and Tenchi already has the girls living in the household, including Tokimi, or at least the one(s) you like.  Whatever, the focus isn't on the main girls here.

You can vote for more than 1 character, but please don't vote the same choice twice over or more.

If I forgot someone, tell me, I'll add it if I can.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Hmmm...the OVA 3 harem is cool for me, wouldn't really NEED to add anyone. But If I was given the opportunity just cause....

I usually like to stay away from the cheating genre and the likes, so If they are currently married, I'd rather not have them commit adultery just to get some Tenchi. Now if the spouse is dead though? Fair game.  ;D (Not gonna include Tokimi since I already consider her in the harem).

Tenchi's Harem

Tennyo - Mostly cause some real incest would be interesting to see in action, and she pretty much gets wet for Tenchi already.

Naja- Since both Kagato-chan and Noike found love in Tenchi, it makes me wonder if Naja would have done the same.

Other Earth Masaki Members- I wouldn't be surprised if a good number of the Masaki clan know about Tenchi, and specifically interested in him. Hell, if Seto can get Noike interested all the way in outer space, shouldn't be that hard for someone 2 hours away.

Misaki (Post Azusa death)  - The chemistry is not hard to see, but I still don't get the feeling she'd leave Azusa for Tenchi. Episode 13 was pretty telling IMO, she took Azusa's statement of Funaho being the special one pretty hard, damn near in tears. But she must feel something for him considering they had 2 kids, so that's at least twice they've knocked boots. And they still seem to value their marriage, compared to say Seto and her husband who barely act like they know each other.  :P

Seina's Harem

Mikami Kuramitsu - Easy choice since we now know she uses a similar disguise like Yosho. And from the images it seems like she was digging him. Also add that Harem rule 101, when having a alien filled harem in the Tenchi-verse, you HAVE to have a dark-skinned/tanned member, no exceptions.

Seto - I know that I said the no married chicks clause, but lets be real. Her marriage is barely legit, only in name IMO. Even Utsutsumi expresses pleasure from being able to get away from her ass any chance he gets. So if Seina is gonna be her whipping boy, might as well make it worth it and let him get some of that ass in the process.

Kenshi's Harem

All the single mothers....Yukine and her mother, together, in a three-some.....LAWD.

I would really love see Achika, Hiwa and Minagi in the harem since I really like them. I also would have not problem with Kiriko and Ryoko B since I don't care about Seina. I also like see in anime teenager-woman adult so I would like see hot women like AIri, Minaho, Mitoto, Misaki, etc with Tenchi.  8)

Why is Kiyone Makibi in this poll? She's already a part of the family, and therefore should count as already being in the harem. And don't give me that "she wasn't in love with Tenchi in TU" crap. The TU Kiyone isn't the original version of her, the Hasegawa Kiyone is. And that Kiyone is in love with Tenchi.

Neeju and Misao (she should be in both Tenchi and Sasami's harem) for the loli lovin.
Amame (Azusa's mom) and Chiaia's mom (I don't know her name) for the slightly older women lovin.

And hey, let's just throw in Shinobi (Pretty Sammy Achika) in there for some ninja lovin.  8)
This has nothing to do with the post. You just kinda wasted your time reading this. Sorry.

I like the excuse Zigra uses because he forget vote for Kiyone Makibi.  ::)

Ignores Ziggy who has not read my first post... here you go.

You know, perhaps I can also add Ryu-oh and Funaho-oh to my polls, if you think the trees could take on spirit form as Funaho seemed to do (or implied) in GXP17....
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.