Paradise War character names

Started by Dr.Soviet, February 04, 2014, 06:29:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1: Apuesuta da Rumah (Apuesta da Rumah)

2: Dadu shank (Dird Shank)

3: Area Balta (Alea Varta)

4: Paruti-Jurai (Palty July)

The blonde doctor chick is named: Millon Pham (Miron Pham)

Also has some of you have already guessed Minamida = Seina Yamada

Lastly from what I can tell the reason for the novel being called "Paradise War" is due to the fact that the girls are being used as a "Proxy War" of some sort.

I wonder if Palty or however you spell it is a Masaki?

Wrong hair color.
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Quote from: Spudcommando on February 04, 2014, 10:47:21 PM
I wonder if Palty or however you spell it is a Masaki?
Not a masaki, Jurai.

Meaning most likely she has connected to a Juraian tree.

Think they just meant that she might be of the Masaki branch of the royal family. It's not quite the same shade of purple as Azusa, but I wouldn't rule it out. A Tatsuki or Amaki would be a lot more interesting, though.

On the other hand, Dadu/Dird's resemblance to Tarant is very strong. Would not be surprised if it's revealed that they're siblings or cousins or some other degree of fairly close relation.

Quote from: JDavis on February 05, 2014, 12:01:04 AM
Think they just meant that she might be of the Masaki branch of the royal family. It's not quite the same shade of purple as Azusa, but I wouldn't rule it out. A Tatsuki or Amaki would be a lot more interesting, though.

On the other hand, Dadu/Dird's resemblance to Tarant is very strong. Would not be surprised if it's revealed that they're siblings or cousins or some other degree of fairly close relation.
Would be interesting if she were to be the sibling of that psychopath.