Tenchi -If- Revisisted - New related pic came out upsetting assumptions!

Started by جبريل 無道, April 12, 2014, 03:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
A new pic came out upsetting some assumptions some people had about the doujin:

Namely, some of us were too focused on the Ayeka, Ryoko, and Seina's eldest son to notice Ryo-ohki!  In the previous pages Ayeka and Ryoko were pregnant, and in the next panel over, Kiriko was pregnant, we don't notice Ryoohki!

What is she doing?

Is she just touching herself for the heck of it?  Or her crystals gathered together like in hibernation just for fun?  Even 3 cabbits in a basket hardly alerted anybody (except Shades) in the fandom.  There are tons of cabbits around!

But finally we see the theme here the poster up above is telling us:

First, notice the theme set up by Tenchi Muyo and reproduced throughout MK's series.  Older girls with younger boys.  This even holds true for Neeju and Sasami through technicalities (Neeju, 2000 years old, Sasami, 708 on paper, her 8 years life experience set off by fusing with Tsunami).

Then notice Ayeka and Ryoko's daughters gather around the younger Seina son.  Then the three cabbit sisters (who have Tenchi's eye color in humanoid form as all his daughters did so far, not the gold of their mother) crowd around the next boy who is younger.  And even in the last pic, Noike's daughter and Mihoshi's daughter (now unmistakenly there's) are drawn in front of a pregnant Balta.  He's the youngest boy in the poster and "their man".

3 groups of kids.  3 harems composed of several Tenchi daughters and a Seina son.  Simple.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

CALLED IT! I was right on the money, about the crystals & the kids. But, I was not expecting them to attend school in humanoid form. That's really pushing the boundary Kaji.

Quote from: shades of blue on January 16, 2014, 07:27:31 AM
I didn't mention it earlier, the shot with Ryo-ohki & the little cabbits I believe first takes place in the storage shed. That brown pointy wall is actually the 101 Ryo-ohki crystals, that normally live in the lake. Guess they vacated the lake after Mihoshi kept crashing into them. So the little cabbits the girls are given are just a couple of her crystals.

BTW This also matches with the piece from Kamidake Onsen 11, because there are 3 cabbits in the basket. Just as there are 3 extra cabbits in that image.

Neat.
What's the source of the top pic, btw? :)
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Quote from: Harls on April 12, 2014, 04:03:23 PM
Neat.
What's the source of the top pic, btw? :)

A promotional poster MK had at his table at comiket while selling =IF=, but since cameras aren't allowed, not too many photographs of stuff like this floating around. 

I'm told the poster will probably be released later in a bundle or something somewhere.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on April 12, 2014, 04:05:50 PM
I'm told the poster will probably be released later in a bundle or something somewhere.

Yup, when Kajishima has enough extra promotional material it should be bundled together as Kamidake Onsen 12. Just as he did with Kamidake Onsen 10 & 11. Which means we will not see quality scans of this piece for a couple years. That is unless he decides to bundle it with the next conceptual doujin. Which from the translation of 13.12, it does appear that -If- will get a followup doujin or two.

-Told the world Ryo-Ohki was a real harem member

-World denies my theory

-Kaji drops truthbombs

-PROFIT

Seriously though, not to repeat what most of us discussed on Skype, as long as Mihoshi gets confirmed as getting it in like the others, I am officially content.

And I dig Jibs theory on the girls giving Tenchi daughters while the Goddesses give him sons. With those kinds of genes, you'd definitely want to spread that through a male, worked for them damn Juraians after all.

To sum it up, my convo with Adam

QuoteTenchi Ryu: Tenchi steals Ryoko from Kagato, kills Kagato.....fucks Kagato then has Kagato have his child.....9.5 out of 10 badass points

Dr. Soviet: :nod:

Oh well, another forum steals my detective work yet again.  I'm told they're translating the 101 I scanned without credit and now the vultures flock to the image I dug up after hours of searching while it was resting 2 months on the internet undisturbed and they bandy it about as if they did more than jack shit to find it.

Might as well share the full pic I was going to publicly release later.

Click for fullsize:

Here's to being popular and unpopular at the same time!  :haters:

Has anyone notice Tenchi's maternal ancestors had only daughters?  Kiyone->Yousho (3 daughters)->Azusa (2 daughters)

Related?

Im loveing how butt blasted people are getting.

NIGGA, KAJISHIMA SENSEI DON CARE

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on April 12, 2014, 06:20:19 PM
Im loveing how butt blasted people are getting.

NIGGA, KAJISHIMA SENSEI DON CARE

Basically.....

https://www.youtube.com/v/sSNREtboX3s

From yours truly, Masaki Kajishima.

Hmm. Washuu's son doesn't seem to be shown. Wasn't he supposed to marry the sister of the first Jurai Emperor?

Btw: Thanks for the find Jibril. I don't think you seem to be disliked afaIk.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Quote from: antvasima on April 13, 2014, 02:46:28 AM
Hmm. Washuu's son doesn't seem to be shown. Wasn't he supposed to marry the sister of the first Jurai Emperor?

If I remember correctly, the family has moved to Jurai by then. Going by the latest Kajishima Onsen, This pic should be about 10 years after Isekai. In fact, this might be around the time of Paradise War. Would explain why Tenchi is taking care of Seina's kids while Seina is helping the protagonist of the new series if our hunch on mystery guy being Seina is true.

Bitch moan and complain about Kaji all you want, but the man stays dead set on his original vision.

We were told we'd get some Ryoko and Ryo-Ohki daughters, and we got em. A few tweaks here and there, but we're still good to go.

You da man Kaji

Though Ryo-Ohki  popped out 3....

My man Tench put in that work

Eewww. That's a really disgusting image.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on April 12, 2014, 03:27:56 PM
A new pic came out upsetting some assumptions some people had about the doujin:

The girl on the left of Seina's youngest son is Tenchi's and Mihoshi's daughters.  The girl's hairstyle is similiar to Mihsohi's. Aloso, the girls has tan skin.  The girl behind Seina's youngest son is one of Noike's and Tenchi's daughters.

We can assumed that Tenchi has other sons and daughters.