Tenchi -If- Revisisted - New related pic came out upsetting assumptions!

Started by جبريل 無道, April 12, 2014, 03:27:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
I see what you're saying ibawow, but I think the difference this time is that Ryo-ohki is going through phases to explore her new humanity. Compared to the last few times where she pretty much just hatched eggs to reincarnate, this time Ryo-ohki actually births children, and this time actually considers herself "pregnant".

Her process probably was radically different compared to the other girls, but I think in the end, she and Tenchi did the deed, and she popped out offspring in one way or another. Probably why she's "glowing" in ~If~, cause she also like the other girls have Tenchi's bun in the oven, or however close that's possible.

But Noike was able to have chlidren, and considering she's basically a Masu product too, Ryo-ohki should have the possibility.

Well, Ryoko is also a Masu product as well.

Does anyone notice Tenchi/Ryo-ohki's 3 furball kids are going to school?  I mean really think about it?  How are the Masakis just "blending" into earth society anymore?  Would love to hear MK's explanation.  (Of course, they may be on Jurai for all I know.)
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Maybe they use chamoflage technology, similarly to that used by Ryoko Baluta when she disguised herself as Amane? Ryoko II and Ayeka II also have impossible hair colours and they go to Earth school after all.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Why Mihoshi's and Tenchi's daughter has Tenchi's skin in one image and Mihoshi's skin in another?  :staredog: