doki's batch release of TM!R is up, patches/fixes included!

Started by onimono, February 02, 2015, 01:31:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Took them forever to finally get vol 4 done, though real appreciative its finally finished.

it'd be nice if they'd work on ova 3, whenever/if that gets a bd release.

Since Doki still has not fixed "Tenchi can't be copied", here's two different subtitles to take care of that. One is a line per line edit, using True Sheol's translation and the other is a single line edit, based around the original fansub script. In either case the subtitles should play without having to remux the file by simply removing the [truesheolfix] or [fansubfix] from the file name.

http://hugefiles.net/eroat6mkiy3c

February 02, 2015, 08:32:17 PM #5 Last Edit: February 02, 2015, 08:40:58 PM by Tenchi Ryu
Quote from: onimono on February 02, 2015, 07:37:41 PM
it'd be nice if they'd work on ova 3, whenever/if that gets a bd release.

Doubtful it will happen. A couple years ago, Shades found these chinese upscales that stretched the image to 1280x960, they still aren't exactly blu ray quality but much better than the pretty bad dvd rips that have been circulating the internet for years. They've served me well.

I've muxed the english dub into about 3 episodes, not cause I like the dub but because I'm a completist and just want the entire package in my stuff (Though I gave up on GXP, too big of a project). I'll think about uploading the upscales, but I'll need a decent file hosting site that's pretty decent for the free.

For those wanting a more definitive copy WITH an English dub, a dude calling himself deanzel is releasing edited copies with the dubtrack synced to Doki's release and an extra subtitle track for just signs & karaoke. (He also released a dual audio copy of the Nadia bluray release.)

Jump on Nyaa or figure out how to find them from his posts:
http://kametsu.com/index.php?/user/32141-deanzel/

February 12, 2015, 09:04:31 PM #7 Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 09:23:47 PM by Tenchi Ryu
TrueHD audio?

Not Stereo?

Damn low seeds though

*Edit, Mega lets you DL at 8 gb/s

DAYUM

February 12, 2015, 09:43:18 PM #8 Last Edit: February 12, 2015, 09:50:16 PM by shades of blue
QuoteI synced in the English 2.0 FLAC track from the US-BD's TrueHD 2.0 audio.

Still stereo dub source. You're not going to see any improvement in dub quality.

BTW Mega rules.