Summer Comiket 88 hype/discussion

Started by shades of blue, July 19, 2015, 07:01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
For summer comiket 88 we've got a new issue of Sekishi Ban and -if- confirmed for sale.

I think that's one of Ryo-ohki's daughters, or it could be Noike's daughter... Damned low resolution images.

Washu tormenting her daughter, and the next batch of child couplings...

And the booth location, if anyone wants it.

I think that Noike' child on the cover. 1. She look 100% human 2. The story seem to be about Mihoshi's and Noike's daughters with one of the Seina' s son. (Ryoko B's son?).

July 20, 2015, 08:21:07 AM #2 Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 10:42:16 AM by Harls
QuoteI think that's one of Ryo-ohki's daughters, or it could be Noike's daughter.
Er, why would any of them be on a Seikishi-ban?  :duck:

:oops: been a while since I had to spell it.
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Quote from: Harls on July 20, 2015, 08:21:07 AM
QuoteI think that's one of Ryo-ohki's daughters, or it could be Noike's daughter.
Er, why would any of them be on a Sekishi-ban?  :duck:

Are you picking on me because I left out one of the "i"s in Seikishi Ban or asking an actual question? That said, this is not the first time Kaji has featured characters from one of his other works on the covers. I'm just going by what the moonrunes supplied say.

天地無用 if Ⅲb - B5 - 12ページ = Tenchi Muyo if IIIb - 8 pages - B5 format
お祭り前日の夜 聖機師版 15.08 - B5 - 16ページ = Omatsuri Zenjitsu no Yoru Seikishi Ban 15.08 - 16 pages - B5 format

July 20, 2015, 02:53:31 PM #4 Last Edit: July 20, 2015, 03:07:21 PM by Y_Anthony_Who
It's the little girl from his new thing with the lil Kyouko-esque slime, which is on her head.

That "Nani ga o sodateru nante shōgakkō iraida (kari) " thing.

She might even be the human version of the slime(similar 'hair', her eyes are blue).

Quote from: Y_Anthony_Who on July 20, 2015, 02:53:31 PM
It's the little girl from his new thing with the lil Kyouko-esque slime, which is on her head.
I saw that tonight, she was introduced at C87:
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Well I guess the girl in the cover is Ryo-Ohki's daughter since her hair is bit different from Noike's daughter hair. I wonder what is the purpose of Washu's invention.

Quote from: Gaston on August 15, 2015, 10:34:49 AM
Well I guess the girl in the cover is Ryo-Ohki's daughter since her hair is bit different from Noike's daughter hair. I wonder what is the purpose of Washu's invention.

Nah, it's the green haired dekaloli sapling from Kaji's other -If- conceptual art doujin.

For anyone wondering nothing to really talk about in the afterwords, talking to someone who talked to Kajishima himself at comiket he said something about "wait till winter comiket"  :conan: