Tenchi's siblings

Started by takahata, August 18, 2012, 01:27:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

What's your opinion about Tenchi's siblings

Only his sister Tennyo and half brother Kenshi
7 (77.8%)
Only his sister Tennyo, half brother Kenshi and a half sister.
0 (0%)
Two older brothers, three sisters, one half brother, and a half sister
0 (0%)
One older half sister, two brothers, three sisters, a half brother, and a younger half sister.
0 (0%)
Two older brothers, two sisters, a half brother and a half sister
0 (0%)
Likely 1,2,3, and 5
2 (22.2%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Before OVA 3 came out, we ahd suspected that Tenchi was an only child.  The same goes for Tenchi: Universe and Tenchi in Tokyo.  By episode 2 of the OVA 3 series, Kajishima drop us a bombshell.  We have found out that Tenchi has an older sister who is eighty years old.  The name of Tenchi's sister is Tennyo.  At the present time, Tenchi seems to have only two confirmed siblings, Tennyo and Kenshi.  There is a strong chance that Kenshi, Tennyo, and Tenchi may have a younger sister.

In episode 2, we learn that both of Tenchi's parents are more than two hundred years old.  Tenchi's mother Kiyone Masaki had died of old age at the age of 248 years old.  If Kiyone was 248 years old in 1993, she was born either the year 1734 or or the year 1735.  Since Kiyone was 248 years when she had died,  Nobuyuki and she may have three more children.  Tenchi's older brothers would likely born after Nobuyki and Kiyone were married.  Then during the early twenty- first century,  Kiyone and Nobuyuki may had two daughters.  One of them being Tennyo.

The ideal of Nobuyuki and Kiyone ahving two children at a time may be seen as a common form of practice in the Galactic Union.  Ayeka and Sasami, Mihoshi and Misao are an examle of the practice of couples having two children at a time. There seems to no limit on couples in the number of children which they can have.  Having two children at a time may be more convenient for most couples in the Galactic Union.

So far, all we know about the number of siblling may be three.  Tennyo and Kenshi are just the two confirmed siblings.  There is a slight chance that Tenchi may have an older half sister.  Unfortunately, we need to keep the number of Tenchi's siblings to two known ones.

August 18, 2012, 01:46:32 PM #1 Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 02:33:55 PM by Tenchi Ryu
Gonna need more proof before I start believing the Kiyone had an affair story...

And I highly doubt Nobuyuki and Kiyone has anymore children, cause if they did, they would have come to meet Tenchi in OVA 3. That was the time Yosho considered it right for Tenchi to know and meet everyone, which is why we start seeing a flock of GXP people in the first place. Tenchi's other sibling would have shown up if there was one.

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on August 18, 2012, 01:46:32 PM
Gonna need more proof before I start believing the Kiyone had an affair story...

Like the time some turd edited the Wikitrollya page to imply Kiyone or Airi had an affair with a Kuramitsu, producing that blonde spiky haired girl. Which I completely debunked after the back of GXP Ban #17 was translated.  [She's really Kasumi Masaki.]

I second what TR said but the author could make anything happen.

Maybe a better debate is what would make these concepts interesting?
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

I also think Tenchi only has Tennyo and Kenchi. I don't see  indication of the contrary in MK's stuff.

QuoteMaybe a better debate is what would make these concepts interesting?

An interesting concept would be Tenchi has hot bis sisters who are in his harem.  ;D

Get your mind out of the gutter Gaston.  Tenchi has more than enough concubines already.  :P
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Oh boy. If he has more than enough concubines already, I wonder what is Kenchi situation.  :P

Kenshi isn't dating relatives...
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

August 21, 2012, 03:57:29 AM #8 Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 04:00:38 AM by Tenchi Ryu
Quote from: antvasima on August 21, 2012, 03:36:53 AM
Kenshi isn't dating relatives...
Well, technically he kinda is if including Mexiah and Reia in his harem. They are somewhat related to Rea Masaki, his mom, through the bond of being one of the artificial humans created to defeat Gaia.

So basically without making it too complicated, his 2 aunts want to bang their nephew.

And @Gaston, I wouldn't consider the ENTIRE school part of Kenshi's harem, they just want his penis. The main girls on the other hand actually have feelings for Tenchi unlike the rest of the school he just see Kenshi mostly as a cute face who they need to get pregnant by. Although, that might not be a bad thing either.  :P

I'd consider them part of Kenshi's harem, as Seina did end up with the Renza Federation girls and I believe Kazuki would have ended up with the Rara Army girls as part of his harem too, had Dual given us a more definitive ending.

You know if Kenshi really loves you if you're 5 daily alotted minutes with him is over but you're the only girl he gives

free picture hosting
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

August 21, 2012, 12:35:30 PM #11 Last Edit: August 21, 2012, 12:45:55 PM by Tenchi Ryu
Quote from: shades of blue on August 21, 2012, 10:53:41 AM
I'd consider them part of Kenshi's harem, as Seina did end up with the Renza Federation girls and I believe Kazuki would have ended up with the Rara Army girls as part of his harem too, had Dual given us a more definitive ending.
They actually liked those guys though. Even though the Renza chicks did have a reason for needing Seina, they showed since their first meeting that they were attracted to him and liked him. I also got the signs from the Rara chicks and Kazuki, especially the one who was Mitsuki's best friend.

Not including any of the characters in the picture, you got Lithia and Leia who is considered a main core of the harem anyway and just not pictured. You got Lapis who definitely likes him, and you got the 4 chicks with the different hair color. That's 15 chicks that I'd consider in the harem, since they actually got to know Kenshi over time and have true feelings for him. The rest of the school however, I never got that vibe. Just more so in them wanting to have Kenshi's baby since his sperm is pretty damn valuable.

Though personally, I'd partition to ban Chiaia out the harem. She probably still got Dagmyer's dick on her brain...ugh.

Okay I doubt Kenshi get all the school (at best they will probably have his sperm) but that pointed out Tenchi Ryu, he has like 15 girls in his harem so that more than Tenchi. And is Flora can be include ?

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on August 21, 2012, 12:35:30 PM
Though personally, I'd partition to ban Chiaia out the harem. She probably still got Dagmyer's dick on her brain...ugh.

I feel sorry for Dagmyers.  :'(

Quote from: Gaston on August 21, 2012, 02:01:06 PM
Okay I doubt Kenshi get all the school (at best they will probably have his sperm) but that pointed out Tenchi Ryu, he has like 15 girls in his harem so that more than Tenchi. And is Flora can be include ?

Flora is already included in that 15.

I doubt he has more siblings. Until Kajishima says anything about it, there's only Tennyo and Kenshi