Was Neju's successor at her wedding?

Started by Empress of Jurai, November 20, 2015, 09:26:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
In the last episode of Tenchi GXP, Seina and the girls are married. Just before things start, Airi makes a little speech and the camera pans over tables showing the friends and family of Seina and the girls. However, at the table with King Balta and the Kaunaqs, we see a blue-haired girl who I don't think ever showed up before. I noticed she's dressed in clothes like Neju, so could she be the high priestess who came after Neju or some other representative of Melmas? There's a picture attached for reference

[attachment deleted by admin]

http://www.uselesstenchi.org/Forum/index.php?topic=957.msg41412#msg41412

Quote from: shades of blue on October 30, 2015, 10:14:12 PM
シエル・ナ・メルマス Ciel na Merumasu (according to text2speech, it's pronounced Cher Na Melmas)

I'm almost positive I've seen her on the cover of one of Kaji's doujinshi... and one of the final episodes of GXP.

Although I have it on good authority that Kajishima retconned her in there over a decade ago, he never plans ahead or looks forward.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Neju's successor was first seen at the end of episode 25.  I wonder who were the priests at the wedding.