GXP 14, Yes already

Started by Dr.Soviet, April 01, 2016, 12:09:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Look, all that I am saying is that Wau are designed to look like humanoid dogs. Calling me a racist for something as trivial as that is definitely over the line.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

April 24, 2016, 04:59:06 PM #16 Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 05:13:48 PM by Y_Anthony_Who
Quote from: antvasima on April 24, 2016, 11:36:59 AM
Look, all that I am saying is that Wau are designed to look like humanoid dogs. Calling me a racist for something as trivial as that is definitely over the line.

You're misquoting both of us.

I'm not getting into a fight, especially not with someone willing to rewrite both sides of a conversation to start one. I answered your question. That's all I came to do. If you want the answer you have it, if you don't then that's your choice too.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on April 24, 2016, 10:29:55 AM
I believe the term would be speciesist.

They are called alien races, so both terms would probably apply, don't you think?

This thread is starting to get retarded :chill:

Been waiting forever for this part of GXP that starts after the anime ends.

April 25, 2016, 03:23:11 AM #19 Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 05:11:37 AM by antvasima
Well, I think that we both may have overreacted, and/or misunderstood the other, but am willing to let bygones be bygones if you are.

That said, I was not trying to pick a fight, just mildly politely defending myself from what I perceived to be an unexpected attack.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on April 24, 2016, 10:29:55 AM
Quote from: Gaston on April 24, 2016, 10:15:30 AMI hope Washu's son acts exactly like Mihoshi.

He falls into Tenchi's arms and calls our cute farmer boy his one true destiny?

Yes. Tenchi need yaoi in his harem.  :smith:

More seriously, I really want to know what happen to Seina and his harem after their marriage (thought I would prefer see what happen to Kenshi and his fucking big harem after the anime).

Yeah, I see your point YAnthony.  Anyway, MK already gave his opinion with Tenchi/Ryo-ohki and their 3 daugthers.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on April 25, 2016, 05:03:11 PM
Yeah, I see your point YAnthony.  Anyway, MK already gave his opinion with Tenchi/Ryo-ohki and their 3 daugthers.

Could you possibly either point me to where he gave it or just say on this thread MK's opinion?  I think I may already know it, but I'm curious.

Quote from: DeusChex ^////^ on April 25, 2016, 09:59:59 PM
Quote from: جبريل 無道 on April 25, 2016, 05:03:11 PM

Could you possibly either point me to where he gave it or just say on this thread MK's opinion?  I think I may already know it, but I'm curious.

In if MK makes Ryo-Ohki having daughters with Tenchi. I think that what Jibril was saying.

What Gaston said.  MK is obviously more than okay with it since he paired Tenchi with Ryo-ohki and Seina with a Wau.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

You guys have to keep in mind.  The whole Cabbit-Girl thing is just an affectation.

Ryo-ohki, in truth, is only simulating carbon-based life-forms.

The Cabbit/Cabbit-Girl is just an interface.  The real Ryo-Ohki is a living ship that is capable of one-shotting 3rd and 2nd Generation Tree Ships.  And probably even 1st Generation ships, too.

(Remember!  Ryo-Ohki is mainly made from Masu and Washu's DNA.)

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on April 23, 2016, 02:02:58 AM
small summary

Washu's son is NOT DEAD
Zinv has some sort of humanoid form now
A golden haired wau (Race like erma and introduced in GXP novel 13) named Acha will also be added to the harem

This is what the new novel is covering? Wow. Kajishima-sensei really did put a ton of extra stuff into the novels. Now we need a new GXP anime that's based on the novels. *lol*

I also want a remake of the GXP series.