Comiket 82 is this friday (8/10/2012)

Started by Dr.Soviet, August 09, 2012, 01:03:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: shades of blue on August 23, 2012, 09:42:51 PM
In a couple more weeks I should have my copy in hand.  ;)
And XXXX should secure me a copy of 12.12 at the next Comiket. ;D

Maybe the yahoo auction uploaders can not be assholes next time and not CUT OFF the sides of the preview pages  >:( >:(

September 16, 2012, 02:12:55 AM #18 Last Edit: September 16, 2012, 02:23:44 AM by Tenchi Ryu
Some new interesting info on ANB's website, didn't even notice, lukily some of my Myanimelist pals hit me up.

http://astronerdboy.blogspot.com/2012/09/kajishima-masakis-tenchi-muyo-ryo-ohki.html

Personally, I'm gonna chalk a majority of this year's Comiket as usual Kajishima fluff talk. Won't really expect nor make predictions til I see Winter 83's edition. Hopefully, someone in our circle should have 12.08 in their hands soon, and I'll still hit up my special contact for a second summary just to confirm ANBs source (although this source has been very accurate from the recent years).

Just to get this out the way now, I wouldn't start making OVA 4 predictions just yet, especially since Kajishima shows interest in branching the world of Geminar. Though I admit finishing the OVA series in novel form wouldn't be a bad idea, and he'd get a hell of a lot more freedom compared to a new anime.