Noike Fan Thread

Started by Tenchi Ryu, August 17, 2012, 05:30:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 17, 2012, 05:30:39 PM Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 08:08:43 PM by Dr.Soviet

August 17, 2012, 08:38:41 PM #2 Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 09:01:27 PM by Tenchi Ryu
Quote from: Dr.Soviet on August 17, 2012, 08:09:09 PM
Wonder what she's thinking about with that carrot  :)
Tenchi-ban 8.12 showed us she was LITERALLY starring/fantasizing at Tenchi before she actually came to meet him and Ryo-Ohki. Let that marinate in your mind, and relook at that imagine.
:P :P

>DAT NOIKE

Kamidake Onsens make me appreciate OVA3's artwork. Too bad no scans really do these beauties justice.

Short hair Noike ain't bad at all, and still would be waifu number 6 or 7 lol. But with that long hair? LAWD.

Bet 5 dollars Noike said she'd wear her wig all the time if she could bang the shit outta him. That explains Tenchi Omake.  :P :P

"Meet your future husband, fufufu"

"SASAMI-CHAN! Sasami-chan! Sasami-chan! ...SA-SA-MI-CHA~N!"

"I-I'm not Sasami..."

Plenty of trees on Jurai, and plenty of big juicy melons.

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on August 17, 2012, 08:38:41 PM
Tenchi-ban 8.12 showed us she was LITERALLY starring/fantasizing at Tenchi before she actually came to meet him and Ryo-Ohki. Let that marinate in your mind, and relook at that imagine.
:P :P

Very nice pics on this thread TR, many I haven't seen before. :)  The MK doujin pics are especially nice, but sometimes a double edged blade.  The Airi and Tennyo molesting Noike before arrival made me feel dirty and not in a good way. :-\ :'(
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

October 08, 2012, 05:46:06 PM #9 Last Edit: October 08, 2012, 05:52:48 PM by Tenchi Ryu
Its was most likely because of them why she came in so nervous of Tenchi running off like she did. Probably filled her head with thoughts of her needing to be a slave of his penis to fit in or something...You can tell she was very relieved in that Onsen scene from getting to know him better, made the falling in love easier too.

I'm digging the wet hair...

In the doujin that's her memory of Kagato-chan meeting Tenchi when he travelled back in time. I don't think she was aware of it, as in, at that moment I think Kagato-chan was taking over like when Noike was with Z at the beginning of OAV3 or when she was being creepy standing over his bed when he got sick.

Yep! Holy shit, she's got tears in her eyes right before she sees Ryo-Ohki almost falling into the ditch and she saves her instead and snaps back to Noike.

Wow, I never noticed this stuff before. Thanks for drawing attention to it!

Moo.

I SO HATE THIS GIRL!!!  WHY DO THEY HAVE TO HAVE NEW GIRLS IN TENCHI MUYO!  AT LEAST THE OTHER SERIES DON'T EVER ADD NEW GIRLS.  EVER.  EVER EVER.  EVER EVER EVER.  *WHINE WHINE WHINE*  KAJISHIMA SUCKS.

MOO MOO MOO.

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=41797341

http://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=44645227
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

I like Noike fine. I just dislike that she yells so much on Mihoshi.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Quote from: antvasima on August 27, 2014, 03:12:45 PM
I like Noike fine. I just dislike that she yells so much on Mihoshi.

Wouldn't you? Just imagine dealing with her shit EVERYDAY.