GXP Novel 13 ~ Connection with Dual!

Started by Dr.Soviet, February 29, 2016, 11:16:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

I am wondering how Kajishima connect the story of duel and Tenchi world.
Until now, he used characters of duel as borrowed form (which means just the character, not a full story or other world).
But in cover of GXP 13, the "D" has same odd eye (or injured, damaged whatever).

Now I am waiting my books coming, I can't wait anymore.
Especially 2016, it comes too late (generally i got GXP ant January)......

Yeah. It finally came out.
On March 19, volume 13 was released. Also one more novel volume 14 will come out next month, April 20.

tl;dr: The robot Seina finds is Zinv and D is inside of it in her astral form, and says that it's been 1 billion years since they left for space (last episode of Dual!), the solar system they find Zinv in is extremely similar to earth. The ancient civilization that they talk about in the series is the one that was created right after Dual!, and the main girls of Dual! are connected via the astral sea to the GXP main girls.

one question however, Is the earth of Dual! no longer "Earth" since it was 1 billion years ago? was this retconned?

:duck:
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on March 20, 2016, 10:11:48 PM
tl;dr: The robot Seina finds is Zinv and D is inside of it in her astral form, and says that it's been 1 billion years since they left for space (last episode of Dual!), the solar system they find Zinv in is extremely similar to earth. The ancient civilization that they talk about in the series is the one that was created right after Dual!, and the main girls of Dual! are connected via the astral sea to the GXP main girls.

one question however, Is the earth of Dual! no longer "Earth" since it was 1 billion years ago? was this retconned?

Thank you for kind explain.
I have some question

First I saw dual again but last episode is that the Zinv is coming to Kazuki (main character)'s world and all female character laughing with "LaLa" costume. I can not see that they left from the earth to the space. Or is it meaning that just 1 billion years is passed since the last episode of dual?

Second, I am confused the meaning of ancient civilization. Which civilization? In earth of TenchiMuyou? or the planet where Zinv is found (the planet where dog+people live)

Quote from: shinjy55 on March 22, 2016, 02:06:41 PM
Quote from: Dr.Soviet on March 20, 2016, 10:11:48 PM

Thank you for kind explain.
I have some question

First I saw dual again but last episode is that the Zinv is coming to Kazuki (main character)'s world and all female character laughing with "LaLa" costume. I can not see that they left from the earth to the space. Or is it meaning that just 1 billion years is passed since the last episode of dual?

Second, I am confused the meaning of ancient civilization. Which civilization? In earth of TenchiMuyou? or the planet where Zinv is found (the planet where dog+people live)

They intended to explore space with Zinv at the end of dual, also the "Civilization" is mentioned more in the doujins (Tsunami is the one that destroyed it I think)

March 23, 2016, 08:59:39 AM #8 Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 11:42:12 AM by akirac
The planetary system that ZINV was found is similar to Solar System. Difference is that the habitable planet that they found ZINV is fourth planet, Earth is third.
That civilization that existed 1 billion years ago is called 大先史文明 daisenshibunmei, translating into English is, great prehistoric civilization.
Great prehistoric civilization is a civilization that performed seed project. Seed project broadcasted humankind's seed whole galaxy.
Considering that Kajishima wrote that planetary system was similar to Solar System, so stage of dual! is not Earth, that fourth planet and it's been 1 billion years.
Wait a minute! In dual! there was Statue of Liberty, what's going on?
It can be explained by seed project or astral feedback, it is a little bit strained though.
It is written that D speaks in Japanese to Seina when they met for the first time. So it can be said that Japanese language had been brought from seed project.
From this point of view, It might be a lot of culture had been brought from great prehistoric civilization.
Also, Seina said "Are you...... D?" unconsciously when Seina met D. So Seina has common astral with a person of dual!, also D called Miki Mitsuki.