gxp 14 picture explaination

Started by Eff Efferson, February 01, 2017, 02:42:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
jibril asked me who the girl in the attached photo was. and honestly i am unsure. but after a bit of creative assuming. i think i have it figured out.

it isn't kirche or  quiz panta like it originaly thought. it is ZINV.

I am pretty sure it is zinv.

the text on it translates to match a section at the end of the 14th book.

the translation is so rough but I cleaned it up a bit. it's at the end when the story time skips to a year after the marriage
there in renza they are being attacked by a sort of knight of HIMC as it is put. 
it's a third generation humanoid mech like his. they call them bushin  武神 (gods of military arts)

"Confirm enemy, human type! ...... Seina,  its a third generation bushin, just as we expected"
"Ok! Go on, ZINV"
"yes, my master"

yes my master is said as ハイ。我ガ主サマ . it's said in kana which is odd..  and its possible using a very odd and old word for i and using ga for possession.

我 is ware or wa. which is ones self
now主 means either master or husband.

"Miki clone was in the front of the cockpit with Seina. And behind Seina was, a beautiful girl who he had never seen, she was smiling with a glittery and beautiful nerve light."

nerve light is a term i've only seen them use with royal trees to describe the beams they send out.
so... this leads me to believe this is the terminal form of zinv...

[attachment deleted by admin]
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Neat.  Now I really want to watch Dual.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

AWESOME! If Seina was Kazuki and Zinv was alternate Kazuki then this girl is also alternate Seina to a degree! Honestly it would have made sense and kinda been awesome if Zinv looked like a fancy Kazuki, but this is cool too. Also, Zinv is much older than Kazuki, so maybe a jillion years ago this was what Kazuki astral's former body looked like? Eh? I suppose looking like Kazuki wouldn't make sense then.

Bushin! Nerve Light! I love knowing the terms!

Glad to finally know who she is.