Tenchi Muyo Lore in a minute

Started by GregTheLion, August 28, 2012, 12:37:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Ever seen this?

I thought it'd be cool to see these one-minute lores used for other means of media, like anime. So I did this quick draft of Tenchi Muyo Lore in a minute

QuoteTenchi Muyo Lore- 1st and 2nd draft
*god like choir*IN THE BEGINNING...
There were three goddesses, or Choushin, named Tsunami, Washu and Tokimi. After they created the universe, the Choushin made a little wager to see who could make the most powerful human being. While Tokimi was lounging around her custom Super Mario Galaxy level hoping for someone to die in front of her so she could bring him to life, Washu sacrificed her immortal form and raised as a demi-god child to a group of mages before attending the Jurian galaxy academy and meeting a new friend named Akara Naja, who agreed to help her create an meta human child using Washu's egg cells and a jelly-like creature known as the Masu. But Dr. Clay, a rival in the academy, tried to troll the in two and in the process Akara became Kagato, sealed Washu in crystal and released the child called Ryoko as a space pirate.
Meanwhile, Tsunami transformed into a giant tree to be worshipped by the Juraians. Knowing the tree had mystical powers, they began reproducing it and using its children tress as a power source for their ships. Fast forward a couple a thousand years, and we see an adult Yosho Masaki Jurai, who was engaged to her younger sister Ayeka, chasing Ryoko after she attacked the Juraian royal palace. Eventually both Yosh and Ryoko crash landed onto Earth. With Ryoko left unconscious and her power drained, Yosho figured the best thing to do is dump her in a cave hoping no-one will wake up.
That is until 700 years later when his only grandson, Tenchi Masaki enters the cave and wakes Ryoko up (so much for that). After Blowing up an entire school in hopes of killing him, Ryoko eventually develops a crush on our *cough* hero, but then Ayeka shows up finds out that Tenchi is Yoshso's Grandson and develops a crush herself. The rest of the show pretty much has more girls falling in love with the guy.
Of course half of this lore is hard to find and understand because nobody bothers to translate the novels which answers the questions the show doesn't bother to answer, but hey, it's a harem show and everyone has a crush on Tenchi and that's all that matters.
Have Fun!

Let me know what you think, if I need to add or subtract anything I left.

Now the only question is, can you say it in a minute?
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!

Well I might be able to speed the audio up.

Well, when you put it that way, I think that Kuroda said that they created the first drafts while really drunk...  ;D
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki