C93 is coming!

Started by Ricin, November 26, 2017, 02:28:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Other than 17.12 what else should we be expecting from Kajashima Onsen?

a big fat dick from me to you.

according to him were just getting a compilation of the bride ryouran card pictures with explanations
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Quote from: Fap_fapperson on November 29, 2017, 08:48:09 PM
according to him were just getting a compilation of the bride ryouran card pictures with explanations

Boo!

If we get higher quality scans of the cards that sounds pretty cool. I'd like that.

December 30, 2017, 09:38:33 PM #6 Last Edit: December 31, 2017, 01:55:50 PM by Harls
Looks like sketches.

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

Thank you.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

That teen Sasami...

This has nothing to do with the post. You just kinda wasted your time reading this. Sorry.

More.

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Growing up leads to growing old and then to dying,and dying to me don't sound like all that much fun."

There must be some kind of disease going around that turns everyone into nippleless freaks.

THIS BOOK LOOKS AMAZING! Although I am sad Z got cut from the blu-ray set cover art. Nevertheless, I am really stoked! I hope there are a BILLION PAGES BLAAAAAHAHA I LOVE CHARACTER DESIGNS!  :woop:

I wonder if Naja will one day join Tenchi's harem?
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.