GXP 10 is coming out Jan 20th

Started by Dr.Soviet, November 22, 2013, 12:28:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
January 22, 2014, 01:23:52 AM #15 Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 01:25:39 AM by جبريل 無道
Hi Alen and welcome to the forum :)

In the first picture, that pink haired girl, her name is Apple or something, correct?  What is her role in the novels?

In the 3rd pic, is that Kiriko's mother?  (THough I thought she had blue hair...)

In the 4th pic, who are those maids?
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Well now, doesn't she look familiar...

This has nothing to do with the post. You just kinda wasted your time reading this. Sorry.

Also this confirms that "Minamida" can't be Seina's kid.
This has nothing to do with the post. You just kinda wasted your time reading this. Sorry.

Wow, I really like the way Hakuren looks in that first pic. That's impressive, because I usually find her just so-so.

Quote from: shades of blue on January 21, 2014, 11:32:14 PM
http://anonym.to/?http://ryushare.com/3791f3d198f1/Tenchi_Muyo_GXP_v10.zip

GXP 10 is now verified as the real deal. Haven't checked the other volumes, since I already have copies of them archived.
For those who do not want to download the entire volume, just for the pictures, here they are.

January 22, 2014, 07:47:28 AM #21 Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 08:02:40 AM by Alen
Hi جبريل 無道 ,
pink hair girl in first pic, her name is ringo (yes it mean apple in english) and  she was the one who help seina a lot behind the screen.
In third pic that was kiriko not her mother.
and all maid there washu looking at was maid droid , they work in seina house inside kamidake space.
washu think that if seina want to make harem he can do it and all maid droid can pregnant if unlock some function.  :bravo:
that the best thing ever  every man want to do!!  :)

and one more thing washu said to seina about tenchi power. Tenchi power was something that she and other god don't know where it come from (don't know where the generator of his power), may be because now tenchi have power more than three god and become some creature that live high above three god space .

Thanks Shades!

And Alen, you too! :D  You'll become an awesome addition if you stick around.  Are you japanese or read it?  Also, do you think Ringo will become part of Seina's harem?
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

I'm not  japanese but can read some.
Ringo will become part of Seina's harem for sure becuase she already fall in love with Seina but don't have must chance like kiriko and other ;)

Some people are saying Mikami and Seto will be in Seina's harem, although I only read that as fanservice.  Do you have any thoughts?

January 22, 2014, 10:49:49 AM #25 Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 11:00:48 AM by Alen
I'm sure Mikami also love Seina becuase she change her body back to teenage in first contact with Seina when he was a student.
But I'm not sure about Seito becuase she also love asusa (aiyaka father). Oh Did someone tell about Naja(washu friend) share Seito's body like Noike and Nagato(kid). In GXP 9 washu talk to Naja in Seito's body.

Quote from: Alen on January 22, 2014, 10:49:49 AM
I'm sure Mikami also love Seina becuase she change her body back to teenage in first contact with Seina when he was a student.
But I'm not sure about Seito becuase she also love asusa (aiyaka father). Oh Did someone tell about Naja(washu friend) share Seito's body like Noike and Nagato(kid). In GXP 9 washu talk to Naja in Seito's body.

It's been theorized for years that there was a connection between Seto and Naja but we never knew what!  Some people though Seto was Naja and what not, but it was never revealed.  HOLY COW!  This is huge news!

Any particular details about that?  Like, was Naja killed on that planet during the pirate attack and she transferred to Seto... or something else?

PS:  Did you read all the novels?  Sorry if you feel interrogated, but it's been like forever since we got a Japanese reading person in the English Tenchi fandom.  Not since S. Naoe was around in the late 90s-very early 00s.  Asides from the animes, we just translated small snippets from the animes and such, and are out of the loop! O.O

Yes I read all GXP and Shin Tenchi Muyo Novel all of it very interesting.
About Naja dead there no information about it but Naja in Seito's body just said when I die Seito will born, Maybe Seito was Naja's data back up in her body(I can not explain clearly it look like the same as Noike and Nagato).  When washu talk to Naja ,Seito Character will shut down.

And some part of interesting thing is Tenchi's power. His power will effect to Seina and everybody around him. For example if Tenchi don't want anyone die so they will live forever with him but everyone can die by killed like normal people (for example head shot). It come from Tenchi Instinct but effect to everybody who has relationship to him. Tenchi tell the truth to Seina and make him understand.

Do you also read the Doujin often?  There's quite a bit out there and we scan a quite a bit:

http://www.uselesstenchi.org/Forum/index.php?board=37.0

and our member Shades upload a lot of it (be careful, rest of that site is hentai):
http://g.e-hentai.org/uploader/S0B

One thing I always wondered, is there any indication if Tokimi will stay with Tenchi?  I think it makes sense all 3 choushin stay with Tenchi, and we know Sasami/Tsunami loves him, Washu loves him, but Tokimi is hard to read.

Thank you so much for your answers so far, it was awesome to read :D  Tenchi's power is so strange and wondrous.  I hope no one he loves ever gets hurt by a head shot!

Thank you Alen! Your information is truly, deeply appreciated! You are my new favorite person in the world! Thank you so much!