GXP 10 is coming out Jan 20th

Started by Dr.Soviet, November 22, 2013, 12:28:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Y_Anthony_Who on January 22, 2014, 01:19:28 PM
Thank you Alen! Your information is truly, deeply appreciated! You are my new favorite person in the world! Thank you so much!

This

LOL, all you mofos (You too Adam lol) that doubt Lord Kajishima....bow down mortals.

Told yall, you don't know how bad I want a GXP: Brotherhood, no question that this blows the first anime out the water.

But thanks again Alen, providing very vital info.

Glad to hear that Seto still loves her husband, thank god Kaji isn't into the whole cheating milf craze a lot of artist in japan are. Probably means Mitoto isn't messing with Seina either like that.

Now we just need to know the Dual connection. You happen to know why Mitsuki and her father appear in the novels Alen? Or is that a different version of them?

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on January 22, 2014, 09:10:44 AM
Thanks Shades!

And Alen, you too! :D  You'll become an awesome addition if you stick around.  Are you japanese or read it?  Also, do you think Ringo will become part of Seina's harem?
Probably the whole "you awoke me and my savior" type of deal....

[attachment deleted by admin]

Interesting stuff, dude. Thanks  :chord:
Plenty of trees on Jurai, and plenty of big juicy melons.

Noticing that Tenchi and company are much more involved now compared to the just having one episode 17.

God damn, who do I need to sleep with to get this animated.

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on January 22, 2014, 08:15:28 PM
Noticing that Tenchi and company are much more involved now compared to the just having one episode 17.

AIC prolly.

Quote from: Dr.Soviet on January 22, 2014, 08:59:50 PM
Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on January 22, 2014, 08:15:28 PM

AIC prolly.

Another thanks to Alen! It's awesome to see someone on the forums who has read the novels. :D
This has nothing to do with the post. You just kinda wasted your time reading this. Sorry.

January 23, 2014, 07:49:26 AM #38 Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 08:31:40 AM by Alen
Hi Tenchi Ryu,

Mitsuki and her father in GXP are different person form dual parallel trouble adventure.

In GXP novel ,her father fall in love to kiriko mother but she married so he try to create a clone of kiriko mother from data that he collected but the result not the same as he want. Mitsuki don't think about him as a lover but she think he was real father. Kiriko mother and Kiriko look a like so that why Seina think that Mitsuki have some atmosphere around her as same as Kiriko when he nearby.

Sadly Mitsuki was killed by Shark pirate.In Anime the pirate who try to kill seina many time I can't remember his name (seina don't forgive him), In novel this guy fall in love to Kiriko when Kiriko in dark mode . you can saw it in GXP anime. But in anime don't explain much about this. Shark guy really crazy about Kiriko (In novel explain that he want everything of kiriko, want kiriko to become his wife ) but shocked when her turn into normal after saw Seina.

There are situation that Shark pirate capture Kamidake and all crew (In the situation that everybody can't move according to pirate plan ) and bring all of them into his ship. Shark guy bring kiriko into different room alone and try to xxx  but Kamidake(fuku) good enough to known about pirate plan then fuku make illusion for everyone and after Shark pirate bring everyboy to his ship, fuku make a counter attack from here. May be it hard to understand  I'm sorry for my poor english :)

January 23, 2014, 09:08:31 AM #39 Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 12:27:09 PM by shades of blue
That would to "Torrent Shank", which I believe is some goofy romanji bastardization of "tiger shark" or perhaps simply a play on words. Like how "seikishi" sounds similar to "sexy", turning Seikishi Monogatari into "Sexy Story". Which seems fitting, given all the /ss/ adventures. :chord:

Anyway, thanks for sharing all these delicious novel tidbits with us. All of us appreciate it.

EDIT: Jibril pointed out it's actually TARANT Shank. I could have swore it was "torrent". Thou "tarant" itself still sounds like some goofy romanji bastardization, as "tarant" sounds an awfully lot like "tyrant". So I guess his name should really be Tyrant Shank. A fitting name, thou nowhere near as awesome as Tiger Shark.

Don't worry, your poor English is very very valuable right now lol. Bless your heart Alen for providing this juicy information. Is there any other big key points in the novel that isn't in the show?

Also, is the anime still canon or is the novel going in a different direction?

Thank for all the information Alen.   :worship:

January 23, 2014, 09:54:35 AM #42 Last Edit: January 23, 2014, 10:11:26 AM by Alen
Novel still in the anime direction but have a lot of detail and women in it.
From Dr.Soviet request I will try to summary detail all in novel from Shin Tenchi Muyo 1-3 to GXP 1-10 but give me some time. :)

So you don't have to retranslate or resummarize anything, here are summaries made by Tatsumingo from the True Tenchi Novels more than a decade ago:
http://tenchiconfessions.tumblr.com/post/44861699695/translation-of-the-true-tenchi-muyo-novel-jurai
http://tenchiconfessions.tumblr.com/post/44861952751/translation-of-the-true-tenchi-muyo-novel-yosho
http://tenchiconfessions.tumblr.com/post/44862118931/translation-of-the-true-tenchi-muyo-novel-washu

If you can add anything to those, it would be much appreciated though.
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

Quote from: Alen on January 23, 2014, 09:54:35 AM
Novel still in the anime direction but have a lot of detail and women in it.