It's About Time Masaki Kajishima gets an Online Avenue Like Twitter

Started by جبريل 無道, August 03, 2014, 05:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
To talk to his audience.

Something, anything.

Using Comiket to do bi-annual updates was maybe fine in the 1990s, but he should really get with the program.  So many lost opportunities that grow smaller the more distant in time the series grows.

Maybe he's an introvert, but an update once a month wouldn't be so tough.  Can someone get him a tablet?
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.  Tenchi's Girls Twitter too.

All hell would break loose if Kaji was like Platinum games Kamiya and said what was really on his mind. He loves telling us western fans to shut the fuck up and things like that on twitter. Love that guy

He'd rage quit, after discovering just how shitty the whole western fanbase is.  :ground:

Twitter is horribly taxing for people with hatedoms. He probably values his mental health too much for that. I ďo thinķ that he should do a Kickstarter for a 4th OVA though.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Quote from: shades of blue on August 03, 2014, 07:12:20 PM
He'd rage quit, after discovering just how shitty the whole western fanbase is.  :ground:

Well, Tenchi has a weird as fanbase to begin with. This isn't a situation similar to like Oh Great! where he has a dedicated following and they are fan of his works. Well Kaji does have that, but what we have here is that people are just fans of Tenchi the series in general and not necessarily following just the guy. Kinda reminds me how people following the Call of Duty Series all together compared to people who specifically follow Treyarch, Infinity Ward and now Sledgehammer.

So me being a guy who has followed and been a fan of ALL of Kajishima's works for years, I don't really feel the rage or anything because this isn't the man's work. Could have sworn it was stated from day one Kaji really had nothing to do with this, so I immediately knew this was AIC and whoever they put at the helm. So now I just watch it for the alternate spin off it is.

Reminds me how Tenchi in Tokyo gets so much hate, and I enjoyed that series. But I just watch it as a harem show featuring familiar characters and not something my favorite artist created. It really should be that simple, but its not. Everything for some reason always has to be judged under this same fanboy scope, and it gets pretty ridiculous.

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on August 04, 2014, 02:44:03 PM
So me being a guy who has followed and been a fan of ALL of Kajishima's works for years, I don't really feel the rage or anything because this isn't the man's work. Could have sworn it was stated from day one Kaji really had nothing to do with this, so I immediately knew this was AIC and whoever that put at the helm. So now I just watch it for the alternate spin off it is.
[/quote]

Personally I'm more pissed that it's not the original cast that's the only thing that really upsets me.

Kamiya once again being greatest of all time japanese creator who connects with western fans.

神谷英樹 Hideki Kamiya @PG_kamiya · 60m 60 minutes ago

To all idiots: If you want to insult me, achieve great success first so that I can at least remember your name after I block you. Good luck.
    0 replies 240 retweets 260 favorites

神谷英樹 Hideki Kamiya @PG_kamiya · 1h 1 hour ago

As you like. No one cares about insects. RT @ErikSomeville: suck it hideki. I do what i want
    0 replies 16 retweets 23 favorites

REPEAT FOR IDIOTS: Enough of what do you think thing. Ask your mom.
    0 replies 14 retweets 22 favorites

REPEAT: I'll block idiots who don't even know how to see my most recent tweets.
    0 replies 2 retweets 3 favorites

REPEAT: I have nothing to do with MGR, God Hand, Anarchy Reigns, Mad World, Vanquish and DMC except 1. I'll block idiots talking about them.
    0 replies 6 retweets 7 favorites

Repeated Q idiots->Blocked. Shitty Q idiots->Blocked. I-think-I'm-funny idiots->Blocked. Conversation/argument idiots->Blocked. Simple rule.
    0 replies 6 retweets 6 favorites

Repeat: As I've said 100000000000000 times, I'll block Smash, Star Fox, PC, Who win, I-think-I'm-funny, I'm-not-going-to-buy-ur-game idiots.
    0 replies 6 retweets 4 favorites

Repeat: As I've said 10000000000000000000 times, I never need any advice. I do what I wanna do. I am me. U are u. Advising idiots-> Blocked.
    0 replies 7 retweets 7 favorites

REPEAT: As I've told u 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000 times, have ur fucking conversation or argument elsewhere or I'll block u.
    0 replies 5 retweets 3 favorites

Repeat AGAIN & AGAIN & AGAIN for idiots: Check my twilog before asking something. http://photozou.jp/photo/show/3126116/210953389 ... or I'll block you immediately.
    View summary
    0 replies 2 retweets 2 favorites

Repeat for idiots : AS I'VE TOLD YOU 10000000000000000000 TIMES I'M NOT A DIRECTOR OF BAYO2 SO ASK HASHIMOTO OR I'M GONNA FUCKIN' BLOCK YOU.
    0 replies 11 retweets 18 favorites

神谷英樹 Hideki Kamiya @PG_kamiya · 2h 2 hours ago

Good morning, everyone...
    0 replies 3 retweets 12 favorites

I would pay an entire paycheck to see Kaji just go in and shit on folks.

I dunno. I am all for Mister Kajishima getting an online presence, but Hideki's "nobody cares about insects" comment makes him sound like an utterly despicable entitled megalomaniacal fascist sociopath.

If Kajishima had acted like that over such trivial nonsense as getting repetitive questions from different people, I wouldn't have liked him much. Of course, it is a different manner if other people have behaved like genuine assholes toward Hideki.

However, given that Mister Kajishima's body of work is much more sympathetic than Hideki's, I prefer to think that he is a nice person as well.

I know this is an old thread, but while it would be nice for Kajishima-sensei to get online, it will never happen. He did briefly have an online presence where he answered questions from fans (I have much of that material translated on the FAQ), but after he dropped the website, he hasn't been online in a form that we are aware of. Kajishima-sensei is very protective of his private life, which is why there are almost no photos of the man.

Since you are here at the moment ANB, do you have translations of questions from the 101 available?

Quote from: AstroNerdBoy on January 19, 2015, 05:55:19 PM
I know this is an old thread, but while it would be nice for Kajishima-sensei to get online, it will never happen. He did briefly have an online presence where he answered questions from fans (I have much of that material translated on the FAQ), but after he dropped the website, he hasn't been online in a form that we are aware of. Kajishima-sensei is very protective of his private life, which is why there are almost no photos of the man.

Ill bet he's over protective of his private life because the series is actually an autobiography and the girls live with him :duck: