DYK Anime Video on Tenchi Muyo

Started by Surgeon Of Death, September 07, 2014, 11:06:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
Quote from: Zigra on September 10, 2014, 07:52:32 AM
Quote from: antvasima on September 10, 2014, 03:14:01 AMI just think that this video in particular came across like harmless fluff, and that we shouldn't take it out on Petrea, who only read from a script.

I love Petrea's Voice Acting in this too-

http://www.youtube.com/v/ady5wUpIZDw

I believe Matt Miller and Jay Hopper are singing really awesome in this one:

http://www.youtube.com/v/Qx4ymmAahBw
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

September 10, 2014, 01:34:40 PM #31 Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 02:02:42 PM by Mewshuji
https://www.youtube.com/v/uYDhTpBNouk
Ah Kate T Vogt is like music to my ears.  :emot-smugdog: :P

Quote from: Mewshuji on September 10, 2014, 01:34:40 PMAh Kate T Vogt is like music to my ears.  :emot-smugdog: :P

Kate T. Vogt voiced Pen Pen!  Ryoko's new mom!:

(Jump to 43 second mark - Mai Daughta!):
http://www.youtube.com/v/IL7aumOZfms&t=0m43s

https://www.youtube.com/v/v7z9Hsm7OkI

Ohhh goooosh, Penpen-kun please.  :staredog:
Now I have the distinct image of Washu in a tuxedo. Hum...

So what the topic now? Posting random video?  :emot-iiam:

Quote from: Gaston on September 10, 2014, 02:26:34 PM
So what the topic now? Posting random video?  :emot-iiam:

Nah, we're still on about the DYK Anime episode. I just think they needed to get some shitposting out of their system. And now it's done!
This is not a sig, it's a Sandwich.

So my comment isn't there anymore.....hmmmm..... But really its not entirely Petrea's fault that some biased people cyberstalked her to do a video for their shill website. Really at the end of the day not that many people give a damn but this video still spreads some misinformation and I just wished that more people would realize that and complain to DYKAnime. Perhaps next time they should choose an unbias source for their info like from that AstroGuy or whatever his name is....

Quote from: Surgeon Of Death on September 12, 2014, 08:04:20 PM
So my comment isn't there anymore.....hmmmm..... But really its not entirely Petrea's fault that some biased people cyberstalked her to do a video for their shill website. Really at the end of the day not that many people give a damn but this video still spreads some misinformation and I just wished that more people would realize that and complain to DYKAnime. Perhaps next time they should choose an unbias source for their info like from that AstroGuy or whatever his name is....

THIS, Also his name is Astronerdboy.

Yup. He and myself are two of the only guys still here from the old days/the AIC board back in 1999.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Oh goodness the name AstroNerdboy brings back so many memories to the forefront. Wasn't the main site I went to for Tenchi stuff but I went there a lot.

I also liked True Sheol, Mary, Watotsu, Binaroid, and the rest. :(

I suppose that makes me, and maybe JGZinv the only ones left from the original AIC board then? It has been so long, and my parents overmedicated me for a few years. I don't remember so well anymore.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

I'm just finished today work ...  :emot-smugdog: (I mean .. my tenchi daily work and ... see this youtube link again ..)
Ah.. I'm  :shepicide: of it .. again... every time I try to throw this away it's always come back to my eye

Okie .. ok .. fine!
turn back the time ....

before start Tenchi , he and hayachi san .. make a gentleman agreement
both of them will proposed tenchi to AIC as duo original creator... both of them is rookie at that time and
AIC take over by Pioneer at that time this new AIC studio need a complete new anime .. because the license problem.

original from BGC , all character is a girls ... and only 1 boy who can walk in that girls groups his name is MAGI ,
he is little brother of SYLIA... every girls actually older than him.

1992 summer , first OVA 1 of tenchi is on sale. 1 laser disc 1 chapter not over 45 min in LD Format standard.
OVA1 chapter 1,2 is ok
3 not ok somebody change it
4 is very not ok
5 is the end .. join between Masaki-Hayashi is complete broken, and Mr. Hayashi got a new one name El-Hazard.

chapter 6
if Masaki sensei not done that .. Our Washu is dead ... because Ms. Hasekawa .. will edit her out.

Reason...
Washu not supposed to appear in the last 15 minute before OVA is completely end. 
at that time .. nobody knows .. even AIC main staff actually Don't knows

Tenchi is not Tenchi's story .. it is Washu's story .. and she edit Washu out ?

"unacceptable"..

since that day ..
the end of OVA 1 ch5
everyone can use tenchi name..  to make a new one.

guess what ?
Why Masaki sensei is the only one who create OVA2 .. with new all staff .. Mr. kuroda for example..

Hahaha..
only that

I don't mind some body copy my work .. even my summary ..
because he can not copy .. "me" .. a 100%

October 08, 2014, 03:20:24 PM #44 Last Edit: October 08, 2014, 03:25:38 PM by جبريل 無道
Quote from: ibawow on October 08, 2014, 11:42:41 AM
I'm just finished today work ...  :emot-smugdog: (I mean .. my tenchi daily work and ... see this youtube link again ..)
Ah.. I'm  :shepicide: of it .. again... every time I try to throw this away it's always come back to my eye

Okie .. ok .. fine!
turn back the time ....

before start Tenchi , he and hayachi san .. make a gentleman agreement
both of them will proposed tenchi to AIC as duo original creator... both of them is rookie at that time and
AIC take over by Pioneer at that time this new AIC studio need a complete new anime .. because the license problem.

original from BGC , all character is a girls ... and only 1 boy who can walk in that girls groups his name is MAGI ,
he is little brother of SYLIA... every girls actually older than him.

1992 summer , first OVA 1 of tenchi is on sale. 1 laser disc 1 chapter not over 45 min in LD Format standard.
OVA1 chapter 1,2 is ok
3 not ok somebody change it
4 is very not ok
5 is the end .. join between Masaki-Hayashi is complete broken, and Mr. Hayashi got a new one name El-Hazard.

chapter 6
if Masaki sensei not done that .. Our Washu is dead ... because Ms. Hasekawa .. will edit her out.

Reason...
Washu not supposed to appear in the last 15 minute before OVA is completely end. 
at that time .. nobody knows .. even AIC main staff actually Don't knows

Tenchi is not Tenchi's story .. it is Washu's story .. and she edit Washu out ?

"unacceptable"..

since that day ..
the end of OVA 1 ch5
everyone can use tenchi name..  to make a new one.

guess what ?
Why Masaki sensei is the only one who create OVA2 .. with new all staff .. Mr. kuroda for example..

Hahaha..
only that

I don't mind some body copy my work .. even my summary ..
because he can not copy .. "me" .. a 100%

That's some fascinating perspective Iba, thanks for that <.<. Is this from the doujins?