Photon: The Idiot Adventures

Started by Tenchi Ryu, August 10, 2012, 06:04:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
What makes you say Photon is ISM's past?  ???
Visit Tenchi's Girls Facebook Group for everyday pics and random info.

Quote from: جبريل 無道 on November 14, 2012, 08:41:18 PM
Photon has a prehistoric vibe too it, and both the Photon and ISM universe use Aho energy.

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on November 14, 2012, 08:52:50 PM
Photon has a prehistoric vibe too it, and both the Photon and ISM universe use Aho energy.

I'd have to agree with that logic, I had played with the idea that perhaps Photon was a potential like Tenchi, but was never able to really support that idea

Quote from: Tenchi Ryu on November 14, 2012, 08:52:50 PM

Also, there are parallel names, such as Lashara Aasu XXVIII (ISM) versus Lashara Moon (Photon) and Papacharino Nanadan (Photon) versus Maria Nanadan VII (ISM)

Also, wasn't it the fifth episode that had the different director?  That was the one that stood out to me as being a "and nof for something completely different" sort of thing...
Dang, that one was dark.   :emot-commissar:
And then ep. 6 came and it was all good again.

Yea some other guy directed it and that episode was terrible, and nothing like something we can expect from Kajishima. Poor Kei, she literally went through hell that episode.

Yeah, finally saw Spaceship Agga Ruter, not bad besides being hentai-ish

Photon is like 10. Kajishima has a 'molest me' fetish but normally studios make him age his main character up a bit. Look at the early design for Kenshi, he was also supposed to be much younger.

Lashara's last name is Earth(Aasu is how it's pronounced in Japanese), which is also Photon's last name. Lithia's last name is Po Chini or Po Chi (I can't remember which), like that little weird person that fused with Lashara in Photon.

The Koros are also from Photon along with Aho. I don't know if Photon is in ISM's past or if it's like how he used the name Yotsuga Kazuki twice just cause he liked the name.

I think Spaceship Agga Ruter's actual name was something like "Space Opera Agartha" or "Spaceship Agartha". The pronunciation is like "Agarusa" which is how either option would be pronounced. But come on, which is more likely what he intended? Agartha or Agga Ruter? My vote's for Agartha. (someone else figured this out, I do not take credit)

And Spaceship Agartha was awesome and I loved Photon as well.

I could see the gap in the photon manga if anyone would be willing to close it
. translate Would I donate from my private Collecting and dismantle the last two volumes and the Scans Report interessting if there please

My own personal theory is that photon is geminars post apocalyptic future and the reason photon has his powers and look  and why aun and the others have weird powers is because he is a descendent of kenshis and kenshi had a lot of descendants creating tons of anomalies. In isekai they dont even have common space flight yet and gun poweders just becoming a thing. But they have mechas  and in photon they have odd relics and ruins and they have anachronistic ahou tech and space flight. ... I also have a theory that isekai and dual are linked and that geminar is not in a parallel world just on a different planet far away. But close enough to duals planet. Which until I can translate otherwise I suspect might be the seed civilization.
for all my tenchi work go to
tenchimuyotranslationblog.blogspot.com
Pdfs and audiobooks:
click here

Man, I haven't watched Photon in years. It was one of the many titles I had to sell many, many years ago to pay medical bills. :-(