Cannon/OC Character list/claim

Started by Auir, August 21, 2012, 10:48:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic
August 21, 2012, 10:48:25 PM Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 03:44:43 PM by Auir
Claim your cannon character or post your OC character here.

Edit: Follow this format for OCs

Character name:

Physical Age:

Hair:

Eyes:

Physical Description:

Personality:

Bio:

Special Abilities:
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!

Can I claim Mihoshi? I promise to do interesting things :)
Plenty of trees on Jurai, and plenty of big juicy melons.

"Interesting things"?

I happen to like Mihoshi a lot, so I hope that doesn't mean anything bad, and she doesn't belong to any single fan of the show.
Please help out with improving the Tenchi Muyo wiki:

https://tenchi.fandom.com/wiki/Tenchi_Muyo_Wiki

Character name: Vaseliev Romanov

Hair: Red

Eyes: Blue

Physical Description: Very Russian in appearance but also, very royal.  (See history.)  Standing about 6'2", weighing in at 230lbs.  Thus, he is built, but slender, in the athletic and wiry department.  His size does not show his true strength, and he is as strong as an ox, but fast and agile as well.

Personality: Fond of his mother Russia, and despite being a former part of a military elite, he is rather quiet and friendly, with a thick Russian accent.  Very clever, practical and logical thinker, kind, outgoing, and likes to quote Russian sayings, or ones he thinks are Russian, but are really not.  He is proud of anything Russian, and likes to use Russian made things.

Bio: He was born in St. Petersburg, Russia, and was too young to ever remember a Russia that was communist.  He grew up a pretty normal kid, but always wanted to be in the military.  Of course, conscription was mandatory in his country, but because he excelled in his skills, he was tapped for Spetsnaz and went through about 7 shades of hell in his training.  However, he is an expert with every Russian made weapons systems, and expert in Rubiopashni Boi, Sanbo, and Systema forms of Martial Arts.  However, he went on several covert missions, but there was only so much of that he could take, and got out when his time was up.  He loved his mother Russia, but he wanted a break from all that, and decided to take his savings, along with an inheritance he had no idea was his, (which is quite sizable he found,) and move to neighboring Japan for some rest, trying to distance himself from his military time.  He does not like talking about missions much, but will talk about his time somewhat when pressed.  However, what he does not realize is that the inheritance came because of his name--Romanov--yes, THAT Romanov.  He is of the royal family that was not in Russia at the time of the revolution.  Even though communism fell, the Romanovs have no wish to retake the crown of Czar, but that does not mean they don't have a lot of money.  Nonetheless, he is unaware of his lineage, and that could come back to haunt him someday, (perhaps in connections with events in this RP.)

He has no special abilities...that he knows of...(at GM's discretion if he wants him to have some and discover them somehow.)
Fear is ignorance expressed through panic.

August 22, 2012, 03:39:35 PM #4 Last Edit: August 22, 2012, 03:45:14 PM by Auir
Accepted and yes you may.

Edit: Just make sure you edit your character profile as he discovers them.

I just wasn't sure what he should discover and why.

I guess I'll claim Washu.
"Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice. Pull down your pants, and slide on the ice." -Sydney Freedman from M*A*S*H.

Granted, jump in anytime you like.

Where is that quote from? 0.o

Quote from: Auir on August 24, 2012, 03:37:20 PM
Granted, jump in anytime you like.

Where is that quote from? 0.o

Sydney Freedman said it in the TV show M*A*S*H. The quote was in the pilot and then in the finale.
"Ladies and gentlemen, take my advice. Pull down your pants, and slide on the ice." -Sydney Freedman from M*A*S*H.

Well, seeing the vacancy of a present Washuu acting in the RP, I'm requesting control of her character.
Pretty pleeeeaaase?  ;D

Now all you need is Auir's approval.  He's in class right now, but he will get that done today, I am sure.  Do you have an OC idea?

Unless you count 17-or-19-year-old Iowan "me" as an original character... no. T_T

If she's not a Mary Sue, I don't see the issue...just give her a good backstory.

Uh...sorry, wasn't paying attention... :P