Role Play Room

Started by paladin313, August 11, 2012, 11:41:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic
"Ugh! Just come with me and I'll show you what's going on!"
Fear is ignorance expressed through panic.

Skuld smiled smugly to herself and followed along.
Denka! Kenshin-sama! Anata no kami no hogo o yokose!

They got to the arcade and Hrungnir shouted, "Lady HIIIiiild,  I brought SkUUUUuuuld!"
     Hild came out all gushy and said, "SKUUUUUUULD!  My charming little child!" pinching both cheeks.

Z facepalmed, 'I didn't think that she'd bring her here.' Z sighed and went back to working on the project with biotech that his mother wanted him to work on.
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

She then took her into the kitchen, and it suddenly looked like someone opened a Ben & Jerry's shop right there, and she said to Skuld, "You have free reign in here.  Have fun!"

December 02, 2014, 01:00:29 PM #9035 Last Edit: December 02, 2014, 05:33:02 PM by Trace Carter
Kara floated into the kitchen and grabbed a pint cup, "The Cinnamon Buns flavor is mine."
"The secret to creativity is combining logic and science with Fantasy and fiction"

Skuld was still rubbing her reddened cheeks, miffed from the pinching. But the sight of ice cream did help in turning her mood around.

"Just don't hog it all to yourself!" said Skuld as she grabbed a bowl.

"Don't order me, little girl," said Kara as she floated away

Skuld stuck her tongue out at Kara's back.

Kara just floated away, "don't leave a mess."

(Who is Kara again?)

(Z's demoness girlfriend)

Hrungnir started loading up, trying to build a better sundae than Skuld.

Skuld ended up building something like this.

Z sent a chibi self to keep an eye on her as he pulled on a pair of goggles and began to work with an acetylene torch.